Found 13th Oct 2009

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Banned

what is it ?

if you want to play downloaded games yes. These are really good, my sister has one and it works well. Worth the money.

Banned

raptorcigs;6561796

IM HOPING ITS GOING TO SAVE ME SOME MONEY:thumbsup:

ah knock off Nigel.. or knock off rappy :whistling:

really easy to use its just a drag and drop system.

I'm sure I saw one cheaper yesterday

I'nm not sure of this R4, but I can recommend the ]AceKard 2i
Which works fine.

ChipSticks;6561824

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.29288Looks same? not sure … http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.29288Looks same? not sure though.

its the same but doesnt include the adapter

raptorcigs;6561859

NOT WHEN YOU OWN THE GAMES BUD I ALREADY HAVE 8 GAMES WAITING TO BE DONE … NOT WHEN YOU OWN THE GAMES BUD I ALREADY HAVE 8 GAMES WAITING TO BE DONE I HAVE NO INTEREST IN NOCK OFFS I JUST DONT WANT TO RE-BUY THE ONES I HAVE GOT DUE TO DAMMAGE,HIS PS2 DVD GAME COLLECTION IS ABOUT 30 GAMES AND ONLY 4 WORK DUE TO DAMMAGE SO BEFORE YOU INSULT ME AND CALL ME A THIEF TRY ASKING:thumbsup:

*rappy bares teeth* :w00t:

looks a good item mate, does it come with everything you need to do it? i might get my boy one :thumbsup:

Banned

raptorcigs;6561859

NOT WHEN YOU OWN THE GAMES BUD I ALREADY HAVE 8 GAMES WAITING TO BE DONE … NOT WHEN YOU OWN THE GAMES BUD I ALREADY HAVE 8 GAMES WAITING TO BE DONE I HAVE NO INTEREST IN NOCK OFFS I JUST DONT WANT TO RE-BUY THE ONES I HAVE GOT DUE TO DAMMAGE,HIS PS2 DVD GAME COLLECTION IS ABOUT 30 GAMES AND ONLY 4 WORK DUE TO DAMMAGE SO BEFORE YOU INSULT ME AND CALL ME A THIEF TRY ASKING:thumbsup:

i would say buy some new ones .. but that might be lost on you .. nice caps work though :thumbsup:

Nightmare;6561861

its the same but doesnt include the adapter

Ah, ok.

Banned

it doesnt play mini games, dont know if this is going to be a problem for you

Banned

raptorcigs;6562073

give us a linky to a good one sass

sorry hun, only ever used the ds lite ones, but dont go for the dstti as apparently these are very easily updated via wifi and once upgraded the cards no good, so if son gonna use wifi it will knacker up card, or summat like that, what about the acekard do they do the dsi version

actually on reaqding the acekard one that also mention about the udate, i dont know hun, hence why mine will be stick with the normal ds lites -lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21125
    3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25116
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247655

See more discussions