Groups

10 Comments

Its only 1 day a year they do this. Prolly no curfew is in place for it.

None allowed after 11pm here else it's a but raping offence down at the station if you are caught. :-D

Banned

hippyharry;6796266

Its only 1 day a year they do this. Prolly no curfew is in place for it.

1 day? you mad?

All the main events are on Saturday.

Hear them go off for many days,and many places will be having the main displays at weekend.

fireworks are now legally available between end of oct and new years, not like it used to be - a week b4 and a week after nov 5th
    There is always the noise abatement dept, but unless it goes on for a long time or really l8 hours, not much chance of getting anything done about it unfortunately

Syzable;6796274

None allowed after 11pm here else it's a but raping offence down at the … None allowed after 11pm here else it's a but raping offence down at the station if you are caught. :-D

:lol:

Half of that comment is correct :whistling:

Starr;6796293

:lol:Half of that comment is correct :whistling:

Come down here and set one off............enjoy the ride. :w00t:

Don't understand why they aren't banned....

With the credit crunch and all that, people are setting money up in smoke...

After getting one through the letter box and the damaged cause last year, I hate the things...

I have actually taped my box up tonight.

i'll be doing mine way past 11pm, probably until about 3 or 4am. complaints welcome and as for the credit crunch post, if people want to spend their own money it's up to them. we've spend a fair few thousand on them this year as it's my sisters 18th party at the same time.

Chiptivo;6796349

Don't understand why they aren't banned....With the credit crunch and all … Don't understand why they aren't banned....With the credit crunch and all that, people are setting money up in smoke...After getting one through the letter box and the damaged cause last year, I hate the things...I have actually taped my box up tonight.

Just cross your legs:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hatchimals on Ebay - are they fake?33
      2. Nightmare with BT over Broadband56
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?46
      4. Android "Amazon rewards" pop-up???66

See more discussions