1. Misc
18 Comments

unplug it from mains?
pray
best of luck:thumbsup:

one of the wires /expansion cards has come loose

chezz2;6816082

unplug it from mains?praybest of luck:thumbsup:

Is it onboard video or a card? Could the card have become slightly dislodged?

:thumbsup:

chezz2;6816082

unplug it from mains?praybest of luck:thumbsup:

and plug it back in obviously:)

sounds bad:thinking:

Check ur model for error codes which signal themselves with the beep or beeps. Sounds like ur GPU might have developed a fault either that or its a heat issue as both CPU and GPU carry heatsinks.

Dicky motherboard

J.Dance;6816259

Dicky motherboard

whats his phone number?:)

Have you made any changes ( Processor etc) ?.

Have you checked that all the children are accounted for . . .

. . . there might be one under the PC! :w00t:

Tried clearing the cmos?

My computer produced a long beep when I forgot to plug in the power connections so possibly power problem with your onboard - Could be PSU or Mobo issue.

Can you borrow a gfx card off anyone or buy a cheap one to test whether the onboard gpu has failed?

chezz2;6816287

whats his phone number?:)

09535 874567

Painkiller;6816503

Tried clearing the cmos?My computer produced a long beep when I forgot to … Tried clearing the cmos?My computer produced a long beep when I forgot to plug in the power connections so possibly power problem with your onboard - Could be PSU or Mobo issue.Can you borrow a gfx card off anyone or buy a cheap one to test whether the onboard gpu has failed?

Yeah try take the CMOS battery out and replace it,

Trouble is I'm not sure you'd be able to change the output to the card without going into the bios. Worth a try I guess though.

first try leaving just 1 memory stick in and try.
then i would look at the GPU (pull out and push in again) then PSU/connections and finally MB.
just my opinion

also might be an idea to unplug your cd drives and any other peripheral

Joey Bloggsy;6816750

first try leaving just 1 memory stick in and try.then i would look at the … first try leaving just 1 memory stick in and try.then i would look at the GPU (pull out and push in again) then PSU/connections and finally MB.just my opinion :)also might be an idea to unplug your cd drives and any other peripheral

memory fault isnt a continuous beep

pchell.com/har…tml
[FONT=Arial]Continuous beep[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Power supply, system board, or keyboard problem[/FONT]

t0mm;6816819

memory fault isnt a continuous beep

Ah yes your most likely correct on that and the the items that normally cause long beeps are keyboards an stuff, it's just that I have had my moments with ram causing all sorts
everytime I have problems I go for the ram first , thats all , I think I've been conditioned that way now
Post a comment
@
    Text