Found 22nd Nov 2009

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
25 Comments

I'm going back to bed for a nap. Later I'm going shopping for toilet rolls and cat litter - bit of a theme there........ All excitement in my world!

morning! I got up really early this morning full of energy and been doing all sorts of housework. Now just settled with a cup of tea - my son is still sleeping too so its nice and peaceful

I am going into Glasgow today to the Science Centre. We have got tickets for the planetarium - we love that! Also thanks to a suggestion from Boothy earlier in the week, we are starting a star gazing astronomy class there also!

Then after that meeting up with my sister/husband and friend/husband for sunday lunch at a local pub!

good day ahead and one that will be rounded off with a nice glass of baileys tonight !

have a nice day!

Well i am going to sit in my chair and sup on tea all day and i might watch a bit of bargain hunt if its on not sure though.

my paperboy hasnt delivered my paper so im gonna go down the newsagents and ring his neck

jamespir;6964779

my paperboy hasnt delivered my paper so im gonna go down the newsagents … my paperboy hasnt delivered my paper so im gonna go down the newsagents and ring his neck

:lol: we had the same paper boy for few years - he was about 12 when he started and never a sunday did he miss. well now he is 15 and dating, we rarely get our paper! been trying to get another paperboy but no luck

anyone free here on a sunday morning to pop our paper through:-D rep will be given every sunday after sucessful delivery:thumbsup:

bossyboots;6964797

:lol: we had the same paper boy for few years - he was about 12 when he … :lol: we had the same paper boy for few years - he was about 12 when he started and never a sunday did he miss. well now he is 15 and dating, we rarely get our paper! been trying to get another paperboy but no luckanyone free here on a sunday morning to pop our paper through:-D rep will be given every sunday after sucessful delivery:thumbsup:

Kidnap his girlfriend?

Nicky Campbell is talking about angels on bbc1 at the moment.

bbc.co.uk/bbc…ve/

morning Rappy - just going to cinema to see the freebie The nativity - have a good day:)

raptorcigs;6964828

PLEASE ELABORATE AS IF I TURN OVER THE KIDS WILL WAKE THE DEAD

Nicky Campbell presents The Big Questions from Whitgift School in Croydon.

Contributing their views are the columnist and former editor of the Sun, Kelvin MacKenzie, novelist and religious commentator Cristina Odone and the imam Ajmal Masroor from the Islamic Society of Britain.
This week's questions

The panel and the studio audience will be debating:

Should empty houses be given to the homeless?
Do angels exist?
Should we have a domestic violence register?

You too can take part in the debates via the message board.

raptorcigs;6964809

LOL MORNING DEEK

Mornin Rappy. Just wonderin what you're on - you seem very animated over the last day or so!:thumbsup:

black gerbil1;6964867

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/534946/i-have-a-flat-tyre-on-my-mobility-sspammed

You, Sir are an idiot.

deek72;6964804

Kidnap his girlfriend?

aaawww we cant stand in the way of true love!!!!!!!

dcx_badass;6964884

Wow thanks, this thread made my life.

just like your thread did on your bunny rabbits:roll:

Its not raining !

renown;6964968

Its not raining !

morning :-D

have a lovely day Mr Renown. Am off now to make breakfast and get ready to go out and face my public:-D

bossyboots;6965010

morning :-Dhave a lovely day Mr Renown. Am off now to make breakfast and … morning :-Dhave a lovely day Mr Renown. Am off now to make breakfast and get ready to go out and face my public:-D

Morning to you and all you other guys out there :thumbsup:

deek72;6964877

You, Sir are an idiot.

how he made two thread exactly the same.

Banned

I can feel the sunday morning love

black gerbil1;6965055

you have made thousands of the same, ie lies.
HTH

skusey;6965386

you have made thousands of the same, ie lies.HTH

lol nice location, there the best ones, "im gone because of the trolls bye bye everyone,"

brb posting in threads 5 days later and PMing bg1 lol.

Banned

black gerbil1;6965055

like you do most days, what is it, it not back biting enough for ya :roll:

sassie;6965676

like you do most days, what is it, it not back biting enough for ya :roll:

^ ^ ^:thumbsup:

black gerbil1;6965653

lol nice location, there the best ones, "im gone because of the trolls … lol nice location, there the best ones, "im gone because of the trolls bye bye everyone,"brb posting in threads 5 days later and PMing bg1 lol.

Huh?:thinking:
You need help Big Grump

dog_cop;6965156

I can feel the sunday morning love

Well make sure you wash yr hands before you peel the spuds then ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October67
    2. word association Game74244899
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2355
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70564

See more discussions