Groups
    EXPIRED

10 Comments

[url]www.shoe-shop.com[/url]

Clarks do a selection of size 8 womens shoes

I am a size 8 and today got delivered my two pairs of boots from Clarks = mega mega cheap thanks to a deal on this site last week........................just checked and its expired now .................sorry.

on the high street, evans cater for big feet (im a size 9) or if you want cheap then i think shoe zone do too, other than that online i know clarks do

M & S do size 8, BHS, so do Evans (these are very wide though) also New Look. There are several on line retailers - search lorretta,pavers and flyflot here:search.shoe-shop.com/sea…ale

bossyboots;7124121

I am a size 8 and today got delivered my two pairs of boots from Clarks = … I am a size 8 and today got delivered my two pairs of boots from Clarks = mega mega cheap thanks to a deal on this site last week........................just checked and its expired now .................sorry.

Damn, I'm a size 8 too (42, not 41). Can't believe I missed that!! :x I find it so difficult to find shoes and boots, I've been looking for a brown pair for ages.
    Got these from Amazon the other week - they are so comfy. amazon.co.uk/Ske…2T9

new look i normally get lots of shoes cheap in there because of the size

new look? x i got a pair of leather ankle ones for £30? x

shibi din;7124155

Damn, I'm a size 8 too (42, not 41). Can't believe I missed that!! :x I … Damn, I'm a size 8 too (42, not 41). Can't believe I missed that!! :x I find it so difficult to find shoes and boots, I've been looking for a brown pair for ages.Got these from Amazon the other week - they are so comfy. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Skechers-Womens-DLites-Spunkey-Trainer-Light/dp/B0026RX62Y/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I2SC364QMPEG&colid=3T26NHQPCD2T9

aaww poor you!! I find it so difficult to get comfy footwear but clarks always get it right. I got two pairs for next to nothing thanks to this deal hotukdeals.com/ite…-ex
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      3. GAP Insurance Recommendations22
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits1019

See more discussions