Groups

9 Comments

eeerrrrrrrmmmm..............NO :-D

Banned

raptorcigs;7187810

would you trust a company that mess with your vision and make you sign a … would you trust a company that mess with your vision and make you sign a liability waver?

have no idea what you on about, but eye surgery isnt guarenteed a good result by anyone is it, or ios that not what your referring to

raptorcigs;7187810

would you trust a company that mess with your vision and make you sign a … would you trust a company that mess with your vision and make you sign a liability waver?

Standard practice i would have thought, oh and i have no idea what your OP is about (as usual! :whistling: )

sassie;7187903

have no idea what you on about, but eye surgery isnt guarenteed a good … have no idea what you on about, but eye surgery isnt guarenteed a good result by anyone is it, or ios that not what your referring to

I have been a contact lens wearer for around 15 years and also wear glasses - I always found it surprising that when I went into the opticians - most of them were wearing glasses. I have asked numerous opticians about laser surgery and they have always been against it. They said it can be very bad for your sight in the long run - in years to come.

I would absolutely love to be without my contact lenses/glasses but not willing to take a chance on my sight by getting laser surgery done.

Every single one of these companies get u to sign a waiver form...........

I stab you in eye fix long time.!

raptorcigs;7187965

its not cryptic:?

You reckon? it could certainly use some more details (which company? whos been spammed and how?)

bossyboots;7187978

I have been a contact lens wearer for around 15 years and also wear … I have been a contact lens wearer for around 15 years and also wear glasses - I always found it surprising that when I went into the opticians - most of them were wearing glasses. I have asked numerous opticians about laser surgery and they have always been against it. They said it can be very bad for your sight in the long run - in years to come.I would absolutely love to be without my contact lenses/glasses but not willing to take a chance on my sight by getting laser surgery done.Every single one of these companies get u to sign a waiver form...........

They've all had the surgery, they just wear glasses with plain glass in to fool you!

Banned

http://s2.b3ta.com/host/creative/23692/1259945891/baleJesus.jpg

bossyboots;7187978

I have been a contact lens wearer for around 15 years and also wear … I have been a contact lens wearer for around 15 years and also wear glasses - I always found it surprising that when I went into the opticians - most of them were wearing glasses. I have asked numerous opticians about laser surgery and they have always been against it. They said it can be very bad for your sight in the long run - in years to come.I...........

They don't want to lose business

laser eye surgery is not a new thing, its very safe
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …172440
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416214108
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1849
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1329

See more discussions