31 Comments

and the point was......?

mandysmoo;8268314

and the point was......?

lame attempt at comedy when no one is online in the misk

mandysmoo;8268314

and the point was......?

the london look

I didn't get it either...rappy what do you mean?

http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2008/09/12/thumbs/Mick%20Jagger-SGY-002942.jpg

Banned

oi! rappy! i dont look like that!!

bossyboots;8268334

cringe

at? :?

So you understand?

Alot of his/hers thread are ********.

Banned

why the hate brahs? don't post ITT if you don't like it. atleast rappy isn't a ****** like loads of other posters in misc.

Banned

bykergrove;8268384

why the hate brahs? don't post ITT if you don't like it. atleast rappy … why the hate brahs? don't post ITT if you don't like it. atleast rappy isn't a ****** like loads of other posters in misc.

I disagree.

Banned

vibeone;8268401

I disagree.

how's *katie*?

Banned

bykergrove;8268406

how's *katie*?

I dunno.

Do you really wanna get into an argument about who harasses which HUKD ladies?

(Tip: you dont)

Banned

vibeone;8268408

I dunno.Do you really wanna get into an argument about who harasses which … I dunno.Do you really wanna get into an argument about who harasses which HUKD ladies?(Tip: you dont)

looooooool you not feeling like straight trolling today?

Banned

bykergrove;8268417

looooooool you not feeling like straight trolling today?

im trying to cut down :thumbsup:

bossyboots;8268400

do you understand it

No I didn't, think he has gone to bed now

Rappy has a distinct sense of humour

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs143.snc3/17041_434615805060_434606605060_10866511_128037_n.jpg

Banned

vibeone;8268419

im trying to cut down :thumbsup:

lol nice one, i thought you'd go back to normal once the folk comp was over. maybe winning something cheered you up?

Banned

bykergrove;8268426

lol nice one, i thought you'd go back to normal once the folk comp was … lol nice one, i thought you'd go back to normal once the folk comp was over. maybe winning something cheered you up?

kinda half n half. on one hand, if someone posts a complete load of crap, i will respond in kind.

on the other... i still think of the misc as a bit of a game, but people helped me out and were dead nice during the compo - which was a bit unexpected. So I thought I should probably make more of an effort.

Banned

bossyboots;8268431

and also a distinct sense of letting off steam - i.e slating someone on … and also a distinct sense of letting off steam - i.e slating someone on here on his facebook page but seemed to backfire on him which was good

lol who?????????

bossyboots;8268431

and also a distinct sense of letting off steam - i.e slating someone on … and also a distinct sense of letting off steam - i.e slating someone on here on his facebook page but seemed to backfire on him which was good

lolaments explain.

pm box is always open lool

Banned

bossyboots;8268444

pm on the way :thumbsup:

me too plz

Banned

I think what BB means is...

inb4 RC's "misc army" who were going to attack me/BB when we started taking the **** in another thread.

vibeone;8268434

kinda half n half. on one hand, if someone posts a complete load of … kinda half n half. on one hand, if someone posts a complete load of crap, i will respond in kind.on the other... i still think of the misc as a bit of a game, but people helped me out and were dead nice during the compo - which was a bit unexpected. So I thought I should probably make more of an effort.

did u win an ipad??? i been busy congrats if you did mate.

bykergrove;8268438

lol who?????????

yes who this information is relevant also

Banned

yeah i did, but I don't like to talk about it hah

you ok Mr Scene? hope things are better?

bykergrove;8268447

me too plz

me three plz

i said PM bossyboots not nudes...jeez

Banned

Charlie Scene;8268450

did u win an ipad??? i been busy congrats if you did mate.yes who this … did u win an ipad??? i been busy congrats if you did mate.yes who this information is relevant also

hows hospital dude? hope ur ok

bossyboots;8268461

:thumbsup::w00t: sorry, thought u were talking in code earlier :oops: … :thumbsup::w00t: sorry, thought u were talking in code earlier :oops: just hit that delete button!

I managed to save them and distribute to everyone on my email list so its all good :w00t:

vibeone;8268453

yeah i did, but I don't like to talk about it hahyou ok Mr Scene? hope … yeah i did, but I don't like to talk about it hahyou ok Mr Scene? hope things are better?

cool you deffo put the effort in

im ok,one day at a time atm thanks

bykergrove;8268459

hows hospital dude? hope ur ok

thank you.early days but fingers crossed

Banned

vibeone;8268470

no probs brah

I pm'd u like 500 times stil waiting for yours

Banned

Carley;8268479

thanks for clearing that up, was about to fap :w00t: