Groups

2 Comments

The dome is supposed to act as a funnel, channeling the mixture of oil and water toward a drill ship on the surface. The oil will then be separated from water and gas

If this can be done then why cant they have special ships that manevoure in ever decreasing or increasing circles around the spill that can suck this stuff up.

As oil and water dont mix, they must be able to seperate through filtration systems to be reused.

Would really like to know if this is possible or not.

milewide;8537865

The dome is supposed to act as a funnel, channeling the mixture of oil … The dome is supposed to act as a funnel, channeling the mixture of oil and water toward a drill ship on the surface. The oil will then be separated from water and gasIf this can be done then why cant they have special ships that manevoure in ever decreasing or increasing circles around the spill that can suck this stuff up.As oil and water dont mix, they must be able to seperate through filtration systems to be reused.Would really like to know if this is possible or not.

I really hope it has some success. I get really annoyed when things like this happen. Its one of the downsides to living in the modern age guess
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1620
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      3. What laptop to choose?11
      4. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33

See more discussions