Groups

20 Comments

only got GNAIDS

Banned

Nobody likes us, everybody hates us, just 'cos we eat worms.

yes, me

Lol. there great for fishing

Mother in law got them abroad, cannae remember where she was, they had oysters.

raptorcigs;8592544

Omg Worms Have Oysters

Lol ya diddy, I meant they ate oysters, she didn't find out until about a month or so after she got back when it showed its ugly head.

the big question is. have you had worms rapp? :P

raptorcigs;8592577

that sounds like a tapeworm

Aye the hospital told her that she'd probably picked it up from the raw seafood, she was on holiday with her friend and he got them too lol, they gave her tablets to kill them off, she's fine now.

Not a clue what your on about. these kp nuts are nice :P

Which wife, you have so many.

youv never complained about me munching your nuts before !!!

raptorcigs;8592593

only after googling a dipladocus

youtube.com/wat…W6c

One word: sellotape

Annd again in human english . . .

raptorcigs;8592678

~???????????????????????????????????????????????????

childrenfirst.nhs.uk/fam…tml and look under 4th paragraph: diagnosis.
    My brother still squirms when he hears the ripping of sellotape - buttock clenching moment.

Never had worms, but I used to have a dog. Does that count?

Thanks for having me Rappy. Was good to get stuff off my mind :thumbsup:

When I came back from a trip to Nigeria, I discovered a zit on my chest, I popped it and to my disgust a maggot wriggled out. After being refered to the tropical diseases clinic, It turns out it was a critter that normally lives in hippos!.

used to have a lot in the garden but do a better range of slugs and snails right now.

DKLS;8593761

When I came back from a trip to Nigeria, I discovered a zit on my chest, … When I came back from a trip to Nigeria, I discovered a zit on my chest, I popped it and to my disgust a maggot wriggled out. After being refered to the tropical diseases clinic, It turns out it was a critter that normally lives in hippos!.

Wow.

I really do hope there nothing in Turkey. Iv heard many stories like this about Turkey :?

Banned

Apparently ring worn are good for people with allergies. I keep asking my doc for some but he refuses.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Note 8914
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562124
      3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120

See more discussions