Groups

10 Comments

Ok I am lost again. Am I missing all the memos?

Plum

Ok I am lost again. Am I missing all the memos?

It does look as if there is some kind of rep. Click on peoples avvys. There are some orange dots. Some people have more than others

There is no new "rep" as far as i am aware. The like button does nothing as far as we know.

micoo

There is no new "rep" as far as i am aware. The like button does nothing … There is no new "rep" as far as i am aware. The like button does nothing as far as we know.

Well you have two orange dots against reputation on the little slide out box.

WoolyM and I have one each.

It must relate to the old rep,rappy,micoo and i have 2 orange dots,wooly and plum have one.

Plum

Well you have two orange dots against reputation on the little slide out … Well you have two orange dots against reputation on the little slide out box.

I know its wierd, i and some others have 2, some have one, some have none. It must be something to do with the "like" button but nothing has been said on the subject

micoo

I know its wierd, i and some others have 2, some have one, some have … I know its wierd, i and some others have 2, some have one, some have none. It must be something to do with the "like" button but nothing has been said on the subject

see you have got 'your badges' back. was a bit like being defrocked.
    ooh la la

This quote business is really odd. When I click the reply the screen flashes and for a micro second it looks like the reply will have a quote. Nut then it disapears from the comment box and I have to click on reply again. Wierd.

WoolyM

see you have got 'your badges' back. was a bit like being defrocked.ooh … see you have got 'your badges' back. was a bit like being defrocked.ooh la laThis quote business is really odd. When I click the reply the screen flashes and for a micro second it looks like the reply will have a quote. Nut then it disapears from the comment box and I have to click on reply again. Wierd.

lol the mods removed the avi saying it misrepresented my status on the new forum, i asked how and got no response so screw it, its back untill they explain how it misrepresents my status lol

so have you have a 'new style' infraction yet?

WoolyM

so have you have a 'new style' infraction yet?

nope not yet, will be interesting to see how they work though since the contol panel is just wierd X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions