Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Coke
18 Comments

Yes please!

please

too late lol

Original Poster

Sorry choc, next time hun, i'll pm it straight to you. We dont have coke much:)

michelleleemoo;4465611

Sorry choc, next time hun, i'll pm it straight to you. We dont have coke … Sorry choc, next time hun, i'll pm it straight to you. We dont have coke much:)

Thanks very much for that, appreciate the kind gesture!

just been and checked ive got 6 codes.

Original Poster

corriessvk;4465773

you could pm 3 to choc and 3 to maxib0y

good idea. thought nobody wanted them when i mentioned it. lol.

what are coke codes? lol

****, stupid thing posted 4 times! lol

Original Poster

corriessvk;4465911

good idea. thought nobody wanted them when i mentioned it. lol.

Think they probably gone off somewhere

michelleleemoo;4465934

Think they probably gone off somewhere

yeh most probs. well ive messaged them 3 each, better off going to someone who would use them. if i could be bothered to go in my recycle bin i would have lots more but its not very clean so im not risking it. just know from now on i can just give them away on here. thanks

Original Poster

Marky264;4465922

what are coke codes? lol

Not too sure but I think you bank them for offers etc, have a search on here and something might come up give you a clearer idea. Think some people have had some really good bargains. We dont have fizzy pop much so no use me collecting.

Can I get them some next time please?

Original Poster

corriessvk;4465956

yeh most probs. well ive messaged them 3 each, better off going to … yeh most probs. well ive messaged them 3 each, better off going to someone who would use them. if i could be bothered to go in my recycle bin i would have lots more but its not very clean so im not risking it. just know from now on i can just give them away on here. thanks

Cool, I felt silly just posting 1 but hey every mickle makes a muckle (DONT ask where that comes from because I DONT KNOW! :-D)

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4465975

Can I get them some next time please?

I'll put you on my reserve list DDTA ;-)

michelleleemoo;4465611

Sorry choc, next time hun, i'll pm it straight to you. We dont have coke … Sorry choc, next time hun, i'll pm it straight to you. We dont have coke much:)

corriessvk;4465773

thanks so much :thumbsup:xx

Oh, since I forgot to yesterday I am now giving both of you rep for your generosity! Thanks again.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769327
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2862
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2755
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247606

See more discussions