Groups

1 day only - £100 quidco on scottish power duel fuel -

Found this on quidco and thought it was worth a mention - be quick though as its today only!

ScottishPower offers consumers throughout the UK cash saving dual fuel accounts, single fuel accounts and green energy for electricity. They supply over five million energy services to households throughout Britain, and are regularly in the top two or three best-value energy suppliers for many regions in the UK. By switching to ScottishPower's Online Energy Service you can benefit from: * Discounts for managing your account online * No more paper bills and no more estimated bills * Choose to pay by monthly Direct Debit, variable Direct Debit or Debit Card * Pay by Direct Debit and make even more savings

For genuine tracked transactions completed wholly online, you can earn:

£100 for a successful dual fuel sale
    £50 for a successful single fuel sale

4 Comments

Good deal but the powers that be don't let you put quidco only deals on ??

Admin

Moving this over to misc, it's a great cashback offer but not a deal as such.

wow! That is good, will take a look. Thanks for posting.

nice one, I'll check it out & see how they compare to my current tarif - I'm due a change anyway.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767104
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1429
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1223
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710944

See more discussions