Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

£1 Final Value Fees From 8/11 - 11/11 2019 @ Ebay

Posted 24th Oct
Just had it confirmed off ebay customer services that the next final value fee will be the 8th - 11th November
3314337.jpgForgot to take a screenshot, rookie mistake, but Sunny was adamant it was happening
Community Updates

Groups

10 Comments
this is way in advance. Was completely thinking it was this weekend or the next.
Sorry to burst your bubble but without proof etc this wont get heat and judging by how often they do this i would rather guess next fri the 1st or sun 3rd as its usually every 2 weeks.
Been on holiday so had to end my listings, so need this to come round soon!
So if you list a buy it now fixed price item between the dates of 8th-11th nov then you only pay £1 to eBay even if the item sells after the 11th?
Josh_H24/10/2019 10:32

So if you list a buy it now fixed price item between the dates of 8th-11th …So if you list a buy it now fixed price item between the dates of 8th-11th nov then you only pay £1 to eBay even if the item sells after the 11th?

Yes!
Josh_H24/10/2019 10:32

So if you list a buy it now fixed price item between the dates of 8th-11th …So if you list a buy it now fixed price item between the dates of 8th-11th nov then you only pay £1 to eBay even if the item sells after the 11th?

It needs to sell within the 1st 30 days
This is excellent information - I'll keep my big ticket items until then thank you
Sorry @MrSwitch but this information turned out to be incorrect. The dates of the next ebay £1 offer are actually 10th and 11th of November.
Edited by: "andywedge" 7th Nov
andywedge07/11/2019 17:02

Sorry @MrSwitch but this information turned out to be incorrect. The dates …Sorry @MrSwitch but this information turned out to be incorrect. The dates of the next ebay £1 offer are actually 10th and 11th of November.

No sweat, selected accounts only. My motto, go big or go home
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants