Groups
    EXPIRED

1 Gb mini Sd card

Hi folks im looking for a 1Gb (or maybe a 2Gb depending on price) mini Sd card for my mobile Nokia N73, does anyone know of any good offers at the moment?

many thanks :thumbsup:

19 Comments

I'd like one as well...

il be looking one as well when i get my samsung e900, so any info would be appreciated :thumbsup:

me too for my samsung d900!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ok ok I was first :giggle: :giggle:

Original Poster

]http//ww…tml
    one here £17.50 includin postage, im still looking tho

LMAO at all the peeps ^^^!!! I'll have a look for a price. My own problem is I'm in Northern Ireland, so when searching for something for myself, my search patterns are slightly different, as I can only buy from certain retailers, who don't have a ludicrous delivery surcharge...

how about amazon see this link only £13.19 for a sandisk one.

Mod edit - marketplace seller, not allowed on forums, sorry]

Original Poster

BECKYBOO

how about amazon see this link only £13.19 for a sandisk … how about amazon see this link only £13.19 for a sandisk one.***************

is that including postage????

no sorry but its not far off the super saver free postage

GGRRRRRRRR amazon really annoys me now that you can't just see a list of amazon prices, without them throwing in a list of all the marketplace sellers, which don't get you the free super saver delivery anyway!!!

emmajk42

GGRRRRRRRR amazon really annoys me now that you can't just see a list of … GGRRRRRRRR amazon really annoys me now that you can't just see a list of amazon prices, without them throwing in a list of all the marketplace sellers, which don't get you the free super saver delivery anyway!!!

:oops: didnt realise you didnt get the super saver delivery if not directly from amazon. i dont think they are direct, but just found one for £11.75 on here:oops:

amazon.co.uk/gp/…015

[SIZE=2]Just found a few from amazon themselves - £13.97 ... so just under the super saver delivery mark. But you could do that, then add some cheap things from our amazon deals section at the top right - there are some good value kids books in there for example...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]EDIT - hope you don't think I was GRRRIng at you Becky, amazon is so cluttered now, it frustrates me.[/SIZE]

EDIT - hope you don't think I was GRRRIng at you Becky, amazon is so cluttered now, it frustrates me.

Not at all!!!! lol Amazon can do that. lol

Dunno how good this one would be: might do the job though:

]http://images.play.com/covers/904353m.jpg

£12.99 delivered

EDIT - temp OOS!! Sorry!

I cant find one better than that emma.

Original Poster

Just ordered one, cant wait.

Banned

emmajk42

Dunno how good this one would be: might do the job though:]£12.99 … Dunno how good this one would be: might do the job though:]£12.99 deliveredEDIT - temp OOS!! Sorry!

This one seems a bargain at £12.99 (RRP £36.99).

You may also want to use the £5 voucher that Play are to send out this week to bring it down to £7.99.

They will dispatch as soon as it arrives back in stock
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD new UI34
      2. PayPal payment cancellation?11
      3. Decent 4k TV on a budget22
      4. Legal advice11

See more discussions