Groups

1 gbp Vue cinema tickets at KGBDEALS

I applied for this deal and supposedly got 1 but the tickets are yet to reach my mailbox.... Anyone knows whats happened to this or have I been scammed?

12 Comments

Did say it could take 28days.

Plus they are being posted and not emailed aren't they?

Give it chance, the deal was only on towards the end of last week, my credit card statement is only just starting to show that they have deducted the £1 (yes £1...unless you areone of the the ones that scammed more tickets)

Given it was a National Holiday weekend due to it being Easter, there also was no post on both Good Friday and Easter Monday to add to the administration of actually posting these out to those that successfully applied.

I would wait at least another week before saying you have been "scammed"

cicobuff;8307244

Give it chance, the deal was only on towards the end of last week, my … Give it chance, the deal was only on towards the end of last week, my credit card statement is only just starting to show that they have deducted the £1 (yes £1...unless you areone of the the ones that scammed more tickets) Given it was a National Holiday weekend due to it being Easter, there also was no post on both Good Friday and Easter Monday to add to the administration of actually posting these out to those that successfully applied. I would wait at least another week before saying you have been "scammed"

love it ;-)

Got an e-mail today with the following:

Subject: Your kgbdeal cinema ticket will be with you shortly!

Dear kgbdeals customer,

Owing to popular demand and requests from our customers to be able to choose any cinema rather than be restricted to just one chain, we have decided to fulfil the cinema deal in way that we hope will please you.

We are posting you a cheque for £15 this week so that you can enjoy your cinema experience at a venue of your choice and enjoy an extra large carton of popcorn on us!

We have many more spectacular deals in the pipeline so don’t forget to read those emails.

Regards,

Your kgbdeals team

PS - If you wish to unsubscribe or to contact us, please email the team on [email protected]

Yep all of us did it seems.
    What a deal turned £1 into £15!

awoodhall2003;8348079

Yep all of us did it seems.What a deal turned £1 into £15!

Why does this always happen to me,i didn't bother getting one coz my OH doesn't like going to the cinema and now it turns into a 15 quid voucher arghh lol

deb8z;8348126

Why does this always happen to me,i didn't bother getting one coz my OH … Why does this always happen to me,i didn't bother getting one coz my OH doesn't like going to the cinema and now it turns into a 15 quid voucher arghh lol

LOL! I actually got one for me, my fiancee got one and then we bought one for my mum and one for my brother, thus actually are receiving £60 in cheques! So we turned £4 into £60! :-D:-D

awoodhall2003;8348461

LOL! I actually got one for me, my fiancee got one and then we bought one … LOL! I actually got one for me, my fiancee got one and then we bought one for my mum and one for my brother, thus actually are receiving £60 in cheques! So we turned £4 into £60! :-D:-D

It always happens to me,even my sis didn't get one coz she never goes either double arghhhhhh lol

Got my cheque today. Putting it in the bank torommow

Got my check today! Whoop! £15! Amazing! Lol

Got mine today as well, question for those who have also receive theirs - did the cheque have your full name written?

Mine and the letter itself was only addressed to, "MR [Surname]" and to my surprise was already opened by a family member thinking it was for them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions