1 hour and 20 mins left...

Till i finish and get home.

What about you guys/girls?

21 Comments

Ill be home at 5:30... Damn.

brb working @ home.

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/7857/1226621833105gi1.png

Finished, waiting 4 hours for my flight home

Working from home today so I am already here! but i guess i should finish about 5-6

Original Poster

J.Dance;6878214

Finished, waiting 4 hours for my flight home

Where did you go?

Original Poster

Dammit whoever is at home, Post after 3.15 and ill join you lot :lol:

jellybaby22;6878211

im already home and have just woke up

Today, 13:57

MarzBarz;6878223

Where did you go?

I'm in the Army so posted in Northern Ireland just got a weeks leave and looking forward to it.

Original Poster

J.Dance;6878245

I'm in the Army so posted in Northern Ireland just got a weeks leave and … I'm in the Army so posted in Northern Ireland just got a weeks leave and looking forward to it.

oooh right. Have fun during this week.

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"]people on HUKD have jobs?!?!?!

Working til about 5:15... home for 6.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

jellybaby22;6878262

and your point is???

Does he ever have one? :whistling:

Banned

jellybaby22;6878262

and your point is???

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]I suspect he is calling you a lazy ass jb

The evidence does seem overwhelming :P[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Banned

J.Dance;6878277

Does he ever have one? :whistling:

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]I think you'll find BG1 is quite a HUKD icon. You might not get the point straight away - but you'll remember him saying it when it becomes the norm.

[FONT="Century Gothic"]He's a trend setter.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

jellybaby22;6878299

im pregnant therefor i have an excuse......whats his???

I do work, from home, well that's when im not at my restaurant.
    vibeone;6878302

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]I think you'll find BG1 is … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]I think you'll find BG1 is quite a HUKD icon. You might not get the point straight away - but you'll remember him saying it when it becomes the norm.[FONT="Century Gothic"]He's a trend setter.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

quoted

at work, supposed to be on short day today (finish 3) but cant get anybody to pick me up.

Broke leg 9 weeks ago and still cant drive, may have to wait for colleague to give me a lift at 5

Original Poster

Unlucky, how did u break it?

DJNG22;6878379

at work, supposed to be on short day today (finish 3) but cant get … at work, supposed to be on short day today (finish 3) but cant get anybody to pick me up.Broke leg 9 weeks ago and still cant drive, may have to wait for colleague to give me a lift at 5

that sounds a bit like forest v derby time

I'm at home in work.

MarzBarz;6878597

Unlucky, how did u break it?

Playing football on Sunday morning, went to volley the ball and the lad put his studs up and so I volleyed the bottom of his boot with my shin!!! not nice.

6 weeks in a full leg cast and 3 weeks in a half cast so far.................

I've had yesterday and today off - Thanks school :-D

Don't finish until 7am
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?59
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553771

See more discussions