EXPIRED

1 in 5 chance to win up to 100,000 points daily

How to get this offer

Visit store
Make qualifying purchase in store and swipe your Nectar card
Check your receipt to see if you've won

Promotion runs between 05/01/17 and 06/03/17 inclusive. 61 Jackpot prizes of 100,000 Nectar points plus 1.8 million prizes in denominations of 25, 50, 100, 250 & 500 Nectar points. Available to Nectar card holders only who make a qualifying purchase

1 Comment

From looking at Nectar I think this only applies to BP. I don't think this includes instore at Sainsburys.

'Fuel your enjoyment of life by collecting points each time you fill up your car.
About BP

1 in 5 swipes will win anywhere from 25 to 100,000 points, every day until 6 March 2017. Just swipe your Nectar card at BP when you're filling up your tank or grabbing a quick snack for your chance to win in our huge points giveaway.

Every time you fill up on a litre of fuel at a BP store, or shop inside selected stores, you’ll earn Nectar points to spend on much more exciting things than fuel. Keep yourself topped up with goodies such as days out, online shopping purchases, or even holidays by connecting your Nectar card to BP.
Benefits

Collect 1 point per litre of fuel and 2 points per £1 spent in a BP shop'

They ran a similar promo last year with BP. The big issue here is BP is often 2-5p more pending where you live. My local one is 3p more than the Shell I also pass on a weekly basis.
Edited by: "gummby" 7th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Real People Magazine Issue 32 (ends 30.08.17)2222
    2. That’s Life Magazine Issue 33 ends 28th August1919
    3. Win a five-star theatre break for two in London with Radisson Blu Edwardian…1414
    4. Win an EGO Power+ Multi-Tool MHSC200E set worth £600 @ Saga1010

See more discussions