Groups

1 in 5 people would vote for BNP if there was an election today.

Cant all be in protest, surely?
    (According to ITV News At 10 poll)

126 Comments

Banned

another BNP thread..........

http://www.b3tards.com/u/a9600fca3dea6be098a0/atten.jpg

http://i38.tinypic.com/vybgbr.jpg

20% of the UK..........wonder how many MP's that would be?

boothy;6669452

20% of the UK..........wonder how many MP's that would be?

about 20%

black gerbil1;6669446

I don't think he would vote for them though tbh

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6669446

Its taken from News at 10:thumbsup:

black gerbil1;6669460

about 20%

FAIL:)

Original Poster

:w00t:

black gerbil1;6669460

about 20%

Its good, but its not right.

black gerbil1;6669460

about 20%

:giggle:

Banned

how about you start a cafe and be done with it.....heres a menu

http://www2.b3ta.com/host/creative/57267/1256294740/thumb.BNPCafe.jpg

Original Poster

^ ^ ^ ^any help?
    Probably not

Banned

skusey;6669504

^ ^ ^ ^any help?Probably not

no chance mate, i aint takin part in them kind of shenanigans

sure theyll be some support here soon tho:whistling:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6669488

What percentage do I fall into? I wouldn't vote for any any of the … What percentage do I fall into? I wouldn't vote for any any of the useless swines, sorry, but I wouldn't:)

Same as most I suspect:)

a large number of people think immigration has got out of hand and will vote for the first party that promises to kerb it,They would probably rather vote Labour,Conservative or liberal but none of them have said they would so who are these people left with /?.

It depends on how the question was phrased

eg Would you rather vote for the BNP or have your testicles cut off with a blow torch? I'm sure they would get 1 in 5 votes...

Original Poster

Thanks for deleteing trolling posts mods,
    Good job

tonyg1962;6669557

a large number of people think immigration has got out of hand and will … a large number of people think immigration has got out of hand and will vote for the first party that promises to kerb it,They would probably rather vote Labour,Conservative or liberal but none of them have said they would so who are these people left with /?.

Thats why they can count on my vote.

I would deffinatly vote for the first party that had a back bone to say "we are full" go find another country to give you housing,health care,leather jackets,phone cards,fuel allowance,and a sofa to sit on!!

Original Poster

gari189;6669600

It depends on how the question was phrased eg Would you rather vote for … It depends on how the question was phrased eg Would you rather vote for the BNP or have your testicles cut off with a blow torch? I'm sure they would get 1 in 5 votes...

Not sure who they asked or how they approached it to be honest:)

starsparkle2311;6669488

What percentage do I fall into? I wouldn't vote for any any of the … What percentage do I fall into? I wouldn't vote for any any of the useless swines, sorry, but I wouldn't:)

Only 'cos you're over 50+....LOL...

Where did all those carp posts go..LOL..

I susspect that many voters would not admit to voting for this party, even if they actually agree with the policy.. or indeed have already voted for them..

I wouldn't vote for them by the way.......

Original Poster

rockyfella;6669637

Only 'cos you're over 50+....LOL...Where did all those carp posts … Only 'cos you're over 50+....LOL...Where did all those carp posts go..LOL..I susspect that many voters would not admit to voting for this party, even if they actually agree with the policy.. or indeed have already voted for them..I wouldn't vote for them by the way.......

BG's trolling posts automatically get deleted after 2 minutes on MY threads:)
    Many threaten to vote BNP as a revolt against the others, but not all I suspect

cancerresearchuk.org/bob…und

bnp are so backwards but we need to sort immigration out

I would.

tonico;6669691

bnp are so backwards but we need to sort immigration out

Agreed.. It's amazing how many Scots and Welsh there are in England....
    Where do we start?

makershaker;6669613

Thats why they can count on my vote.

where were you just after the final whistle of gers champions league game on tuesday night?

Oh and I'm also going to assume that you live in scotland so would like to point out that up here we actually need more immigration not less and when the economy does start to pick up that need will be even greater to ensure continued growth.

The URL in your name really messes up the forum but ill let you off, its a good cause.

ade2j;6669916

The URL in your name really messes up the forum but ill let you off, … The URL in your name really messes up the forum but ill let you off, its a good cause.

Get it right buddy.... A damngood cause

A lot of prospective BNP supporters in this thread

tonyg1962;6669557

a large number of people think immigration has got out of hand and will … a large number of people think immigration has got out of hand and will vote for the first party that promises to kerb it,They would probably rather vote Labour,Conservative or liberal but none of them have said they would so who are these people left with /?.

Very true but that is what they count on, the people who say "they take our jobs, ours homes etc"

But I agree immigration is an issue which need to be addressed but in the right way

An intersting read for the scottish amongst us who seem to think that immigration is out of control up here,

timesonline.co.uk/tol…ece

Banned

ants97;6670096

An intersting read for the scottish amongst us who seem to think that … An intersting read for the scottish amongst us who seem to think that immigration is out of control up here,http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/scotland/article4547582.ece

What is it about Scotland that they don't want to live there?

guv;6670117

What is it about Scotland that they don't want to live there?

I know its crazy that they'd want to live down where they aren't wanted.

Oh incidentally the poll in question is from the daily telegraph and the 22% would just "seriously consider" voting for the bnp not actually vote for them and 2/3 thirds of those polled would never vote for them under any circumstances.:thumbsup:

I'd like to think that when push came to shove the vast majority of those "seriously considering" voting for the bnp after some consideration wouldn't actually go through with voting for a racist party.

Which is the best alternative then? The illegal war fighting Labourites? Conservatives, who also fecked up the country last time they were in?

Banned

ants97;6670234

I know its crazy that they'd want to live down where they aren't … I know its crazy that they'd want to live down where they aren't wanted.Oh incidentally the poll in question is from the daily telegraph and the 22% would just "seriously consider" voting for the bnp not actually vote for them and 2/3 thirds of those polled would never vote for them under any circumstances.:thumbsup: I'd like to think that when push came to shove the vast majority of those "seriously considering" voting for the bnp after some consideration wouldn't actually go through with voting for a racist party.

An interesting statistic. So a third (33%) would consider voting for them?

Labour pulled less than a third of voters and are in power!

Banned

More than one in five British consumers (22 per cent) has purchased software in response to spam email, a study by Forrester Research claims

Nearly one in five Brits has never been online, says Martha Lane Fox.
    Research by the Lastminute.com founder, who was hired by the government in June this year to run a Digital Inclusion team, revealed that nearly half of those can't get online due to their economic, housing or employment circumstances.

A quarter of the population think that Winston Churchill never actually existed, a survey suggests.
    While a poll recently named him the greatest Briton of all time, the wartime prime minister is seen by many as a mythical figure along with the likes of Florence Nightingale and Sir Walter Raleigh.

A quarter of Britons believe the Apollo 11 mission moon landings in 1969 were a hoax.

Good old British public.

guv;6670297

An interesting statistic. So a third (33%) would consider voting for … An interesting statistic. So a third (33%) would consider voting for them?Labour pulled less than a third of voters and are in power!

but as you know considering something and actually going through with it are 2 entirely different things.

I just hope I am giving those considering voting for a facist, racist party enough credit.

Maybe the other parties should concentrate their media time to their own policies, rathet than repeatedly insisting DON'T VOTE BNP.

Just gets people thinking why the hell not, i can do whatever i want. Ultimately it ends up benefitting the BNP

Banned

ants97;6670342

but as you know considering something and actually going through with it … but as you know considering something and actually going through with it are 2 entirely different things.

I always said I'd never consider buying a brand new car, but on Wednesday took delivery of one.

Today, I ordered a second brand new car for the missus.

Banned

guv;6670392

I always said I'd never consider buying a brand new car, but on Wednesday … I always said I'd never consider buying a brand new car, but on Wednesday took delivery of one. Today, I ordered a second brand new car for the missus.

Do your new cars deny the holocaust existed and have a predilection for running over non-white people?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions