Expired

1 Large Strong Box Needed!!

Found 17th Nov 2006
I need a box approx 50x50x50cms in size to ship a 27kg computer monitor to someone, if anyone has a spare box or knows where I can buy one box rather than a thousand please let me know!!!

Thanks in advance

7 Comments

This could be just what you're looking for!
mad4boxes.co.uk/pro…d=3

Downside is the postage of £9.99 but I reckon you'll have this problem with ordering a box anywhere in such low quantities. What area do you live in, surely there's a HUKD member nearby only too happy to keep one aside.

Get one for nowt from your local supermarket !

Nip round to your local white goods store, they may well have something you can use round the back by the skip. Erm maybe you should ask first.

Visit your local recycling depot for cardboard boxes and polystyrene blocks.

Original Poster

supermarkets here dont keep boxes, esp not heavy duty large ones like that sadly, and i've tried pc world/curries - no joy

recycling is collected, so no luck there either!

that box may suffice, the buyer will be paying so no skin off my nose!

thanks to all so far

How about contacting a local removal company, they may have one you could have.
If you are sending Glass by a Courier you will not be able to insure it for damage, only loss.

Original Poster

Dambuster

How about contacting a local removal company, they may have one you could … How about contacting a local removal company, they may have one you could have.If you are sending Glass by a Courier you will not be able to insure it for damage, only loss.

good idea!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315414
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    3. word association Game74244894
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128

See more discussions