Expired

£1 maximum eBay Final Value Fees (FVF) on up to 100 items.

Found 21st May
£1 maximum eBay Final Value Fees (FVF) on up to 100 items this bank holiday weekend.

Comments welcome
Community Updates
Top comments
Why not just post it when it's actually available so we don't have to take your word for it?
Edited by: "OP64" 21st May
OP644 m ago

Why not just post it when it's actually available so we don't have to take …Why not just post it when it's actually available so we don't have to take your word for it?

The prior warning is appreciated because some like me won't list items now, it worth the wait.
OP645 m ago

Why not just post it when it's actually available so we don't have to take …Why not just post it when it's actually available so we don't have to take your word for it?

I thought it might save someone prematurely listing some items on eBay like what I was going to do and end up kicking themselves for not waiting. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to lol
sooooo after over 800 degree heat, it looks like its a false deal.......seems to be £3 FVF
74 Comments
Why not just post it when it's actually available so we don't have to take your word for it?
Edited by: "OP64" 21st May
Is it for all?
yaswanth4582 m ago

Is it for all?

My understanding this is for everyone and will not be an account specific promotion.
OP644 m ago

The prior warning is appreciated because some like me won't list items now, it worth the wait.
OP645 m ago

I thought it might save someone prematurely listing some items on eBay like what I was going to do and end up kicking themselves for not waiting. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to lol
Let's see if they give me this one. Got an XBOX One X and Note 4 to sell.
JmeBud7 m ago

The prior warning is appreciated because some like me won't list items …The prior warning is appreciated because some like me won't list items now, it worth the wait.

Also gives you a LOT of time to get all the "scheduled" items and listings and photos ready and up waiting, then simply click on "sell similar" and start tens of auctions off, instead of rushing around on the day of the offer and wasting your bank holiday time off having fun!
thanks for the head up, have a few things to list so nice to be prepared this time.
bitcoin51 m ago

Also gives you a LOT of time to get all the "scheduled" items and listings …Also gives you a LOT of time to get all the "scheduled" items and listings and photos ready and up waiting, then simply click on "sell similar" and start tens of auctions off, instead of rushing around on the day of the offer and wasting your bank holiday time off having fun!

What he said! 33833052-lo3O7.jpg
Appreciate the heads up!
Thx
Link is to US ebay, i know you will update it but correct country might be a start lol
AnnaMak3 m ago

Link is to US ebay, i know you will update it but correct country might be …Link is to US ebay, i know you will update it but correct country might be a start lol

fair play you got me there lol. I'll update that now.
Heated as great if it happens

I do kinda wish it had happened this weekend gone though to give more time to prepare listings for the bank holiday weekend (usually a good time to sell), so they could already be there and gathering interest and watchers (IME unless you are selling ultra desirable stuff it's rare for things to sell in the first few days). Also would allow time for auction listing to get a decent run up e.g. Sunday to Sunday, if it doesn't start till Saturday could only do a one day listing (Sat- Sun), which just isn't enough.
ST312318 m ago

Heated as great if it happensI do kinda wish it had happened this weekend …Heated as great if it happensI do kinda wish it had happened this weekend gone though to give more time to prepare listings for the bank holiday weekend (usually a good time to sell), so they could already be there and gathering interest and watchers (IME unless you are selling ultra desirable stuff it's rare for things to sell in the first few days). Also would allow time for auction listing to get a decent run up e.g. Sunday to Sunday, if it doesn't start till Saturday could only do a one day listing (Sat- Sun), which just isn't enough.

I don't follow you. Why can't you start listing when the offer starts and run it for a week or ten days?
OP641 h, 38 m ago

So nobody beats him to it! Heads up is appreciated as I was going to list a few things, I'll wait now
How can this be a deal if nobody else has heard about it?
HellriderUKDeals691 m ago

How can this be a deal if nobody else has heard about it?

Just don't vote till it is announced then
33833510-v3l4T.jpg
Op who told you this offer is open to all this weekend then ?
Thanks for the heads up, was literally just about to list £14k worth of stuff with a 33% FVF discount but ill wait
Edited by: "Unclegeorge" 21st May
EBay used to get fees in the £100's from me few years ago. Now its more like £10s, feels alot more fair now.
Thanks for the heads up. I have a full size pool table to sell. Let’s hope it is open to all.
Thank you
Unclegeorge37 m ago

Thanks for the heads up, was literally just about to list £14k worth of …Thanks for the heads up, was literally just about to list £14k worth of stuff with a 33% FVF discount but ill wait

Wow that’s a load of high value stuff for a private account, anyway you’ll save a few quid.
thanks
deeky1 h, 58 m ago

I don't follow you. Why can't you start listing when the offer starts and …I don't follow you. Why can't you start listing when the offer starts and run it for a week or ten days?

Of course you can, but by doing so (least with auction listings) you miss the typically higher sale rate of the bank holiday weekend (don't forget an auction listing doesn't finish till the time has elapsed). It's not a big deal I suppose but personally would have found it much more helpful the week before the bank holiday...
OP6411 m ago

To be fair he didn't say it was a private account, although it probably is …To be fair he didn't say it was a private account, although it probably is (_;)

I didn’t think you got them on business accounts as they get volume discounts or so I thought. I’m happy to be proved wrong.
steveieboy117 m ago

I didn’t think you got them on business accounts as they get volume d …I didn’t think you got them on business accounts as they get volume discounts or so I thought. I’m happy to be proved wrong.

Actually you're right, I forgot offers couldn't be on business accounts. My bad
FCUKHUKD3 h, 35 m ago

I thought it might save someone prematurely listing some items on eBay …I thought it might save someone prematurely listing some items on eBay like what I was going to do and end up kicking themselves for not waiting. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to lol

I'm all for the heads up and people saving money. But I guess it just sounds like bull to me. I've saw it plenty of times on here, where people post upcoming 'deals' they shouldn't know about, get blindly-praised like there's no tomorrow, and then nothing comes of it. I guess we'll see...
Perfect timing cheers!
Do listings now save then submit when offer launches.
waterloo2 h, 5 m ago

Op who told you this offer is open to all this weekend then ?

I was told by a member of staff

OP6439 m ago

I'm all for the heads up and people saving money. But I guess it just …I'm all for the heads up and people saving money. But I guess it just sounds like bull to me. I've saw it plenty of times on here, where people post upcoming 'deals' they shouldn't know about, get blindly-praised like there's no tomorrow, and then nothing comes of it. I guess we'll see...

I do understand your scepticism, just know that I'm just a normal guy who just happened to find this out and thought id share the love, there's nothing sinister about it. Just to clarify I really couldn't care less about HUKD heat if this is what everyone gets bothered about, I'm not sure I can only assume at this point.

I would only generally post something if its an item/service that I am shopping for and I've managed to come across a deal, even if it only helps 1 person it is still 1 more than keeping the info to myself and that is my intention in its entirety.

If you or the other members feel like I should of done something dramatically different or approached this in a different way other than waiting for the deal to become live please provide me some constructive feedback, I'm more than happy to hear it. You never know I might be in this position again sometime in the future.

Edited by: "FCUKHUKD" 21st May
Hopefully the member of staff is more observant than you are "liked my own post"
ssc122 m ago

Do listings now save then submit when offer launches.

You can save completed listings as a draft & then make them go live when you like.
Edited by: "captainbeaky" 21st May
waterloo7 m ago

Hopefully the member of staff is more observant than you are "liked my …Hopefully the member of staff is more observant than you are "liked my own post"

Im a man who owns my mistake's. Its the best way to learn, I'm guessing you have never made one in your life because of your superior observation skills.
FCUKHUKD2 h, 41 m ago

[Image]

FCUKHUKD12 m ago

Im a man who owns my mistake's. Its the best way to learn, I'm guessing …Im a man who owns my mistake's. Its the best way to learn, I'm guessing you have never made one in your life because of your superior observation skills.

You are very defence on this deal of yours aren't you judging by your previous comments and now i'm not allowed to point out that you quoted that i liked my own post which was incorrect
squiby2 h, 21 m ago

EBay used to get fees in the £100's from me few years ago. Now its more …EBay used to get fees in the £100's from me few years ago. Now its more like £10s, feels alot more fair now.

They dont even deserve that.
Edited by moderator: "potty mouth" 21st May
waterloo21 m ago

You are very defence on this deal of yours aren't you judging by your …You are very defence on this deal of yours aren't you judging by your previous comments and now i'm not allowed to point out that you quoted that i liked my own post which was incorrect

In actual fact I edited that post almost immediately after realising that I got you and one other guy mixed up momentarily as I was replying to both of you, didn't actually think anyone would see that as all my content gets put into moderation and it was edited before it went up publicly (at least I thought) .

So now you have spoken about my comments, how about we talk about yours? Is it necessary to know how someone finds out about something or is the substance of deal more necessary?

If you must know my eBay Penpal send over a telegram via carrier pigeon, I would of known about the deal last week but sadly one of the pigeons was taken out by a Hawk, pesky creatures. DISCLAIMER : This is a joke in a post joke world.

Edited by: "FCUKHUKD" 21st May
FCUKHUKD13 m ago

In actual fact I edited that post almost immediately after realising that …In actual fact I edited that post almost immediately after realising that I got you and one other guy mixed up momentarily as I was replying to both of you, didn't actually think anyone would see that as all my content gets put into moderation and it was edited before it went up publicly (at least I thought) . So now you have spoken about my comments, how about we talk about yours? Is it necessary to know how someone finds out about something or is the substance of deal more necessary? If you must know my eBay Penpal send over a telegram via carrier pigeon, I would of known about the deal last week but sadly one of the pigeons was taken out by a Hawk, pesky creatures. DISCLAIMER : This is a joke in a post joke world.

First i was not allowed to mention the like mistake and now i'm not allowed to ask how you came across the info
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants