1 month Sky Sports Mobile and Sky Cinema passes giveaway

Posted 6th Oct
I just received these off Simply Games and I don’t need them, so I thought I’d offer them up here. They’re not amazing but they’re free and it’s a bit of fun...

For the Sky Cinema 1 month pass just pick a number between 1 and 10 in the comments, and I’ll random number generate the winner.

For the Sky Sports Mobile 1 month pass just guess the Newcastle v Man Utd score in the comments (don’t be too harsh on Man Utd). If no one guesses it I’ll select a winner.

***REMEMBER TO CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION TO AVOID THE MONTHLY CHARGE***

(Also only active members can play)
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

20 Comments
Number 7 please
3-0 to Man U
8 please
2-1 Man Utd

And now that I've predicted how many Newcastle will put past Utd I'll guess the number
Sc4mp006/10/2019 14:19

5And now that I've predicted how many Newcastle will put past Utd I'll …5And now that I've predicted how many Newcastle will put past Utd I'll guess the number

5 has already been chosen

Edit... I see what you did there

Im guessing the score will be 1-1 for the record, and OGS will be sacked before Christmas
Edited by: "JohnnyRoller" 6th Oct
2-2
Number 2 please
I did the random number generated and 1 came out, but the member who said 1 isn’t an active member sorry. So I did it again:

38616662-uC6fB.jpg
I’ll PM the code @AL1S0N
Yay!!
Man Utd 2-1

Edit - See someone else has picked 2-1, ok then I'll choose 1-0 Newcastle.

Edit #2 - 5 minutes to go, so close to finally winning something...
Edited by: "MrMaccieKFC" 6th Oct
batezy_198406/10/2019 14:09

3-0 to Man U

I'll be lucky if its 1-0. Man U are playing like its a Champions League Final and still aren't getting anywhere!
1-0 against Man United
MrMaccieKFC06/10/2019 16:32

Man Utd 2-1Edit - See someone else has picked 2-1, ok then I'll choose 1-0 …Man Utd 2-1Edit - See someone else has picked 2-1, ok then I'll choose 1-0 Newcastle.Edit #2 - 5 minutes to go, so close to finally winning something...

Lol, I seen you edited the score to say 3-2 to Man Utd... However I’ll send you the code just for the effort put in
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants