Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

1 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Posted 15th Mar
I have a 1 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code to give away (I don't have any Xbox console, so this is no use to me) - I won it from the app Snatch

The first person to comment that has met the following criteria will win the code

• Been a member for at least 3 months from today (joined no later than 15th December 2019)

• Posted at least 3 deals on hotukdeals (regardless of whether they went hot or not)

These conditions are in place as I want to reward members of the community that have made a contribution.

As far as I know this code will work with existing accounts, there's nothing in the terms and conditions to suggest it's for new accounts only. Please accept my apologies in advance if you win the code but can't use it.

Also, maximum 36 months of redeemed Ultimate codes at a time.

Good luck
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

5 Comments
I’ll have it if available still please
Me please
Congratulations @JohnnyRoller you were first to comment and meet the criteria. I will PM you now
andrewworrall115/03/2020 15:42

Congratulations @JohnnyRoller you were first to comment and meet the …Congratulations @JohnnyRoller you were first to comment and meet the criteria. I will PM you now

Thanks, if it doesn’t work (I’m an existing GPU member) I’ll let you know and you can give it to a new ultimate game pass member
Worked great an extra 2 months for the kids (offered 1 month extra for turning on auto renew). Thanks again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants