1 PS+ account and 2 PS4's

Found 3rd Nov 2013
Right guys I'm getting 2 PS4's 1 for me on release day and 1 for my son for christmas.
I don't want to have to pay for 2 PS+ accounts so have been trying to work out how I can play online on both consoles with 1 PS+ account.

Lets call my PS4 PS4 1
And his PS4 2

Right If I setup the PS+ account with his PSN account but make PS4 1 the primary console

That means that all accounts on PS4 1 can access online

And then he signs in on PS4 2 with His account he will have the benefits of online but only when he's signed in on his account.

Does this sound right??

Thanks.
Community Updates
Misc
6 Comments
u will have to sign in on the primary ps4 with ur PS+ enabled account and let whoever doesn't have PS+ use the primary ps4, then the second ps4 can be used by the person with PS+ to receive all their benefits anyway
From what I can gather all secondary accounts on a PS4 whose primary account has PS Plus will be able to play online.
So as Alisha1995 says, providing you sign into your son's Christmas PS4 (at initial set-up) with your PS Plus account, he shouldn't have to pay to play online.
It's all covered here, along with pretty much everything else you need to know about PS4

blog.us.playstation.com/201…ca/
sennasnit

From what I can gather all secondary accounts on a PS4 whose primary … From what I can gather all secondary accounts on a PS4 whose primary account has PS Plus will be able to play online.So as Alisha1995 says, providing you sign into your son's Christmas PS4 (at initial set-up) with your PS Plus account, he shouldn't have to pay to play online.

I get what your saying, but my way I have his account as the main account on the primary PS4 (Mine)
Which means I can play online without him logging in

He then plays using his account on the second PS4 (His)

That way I don't need to sign in on his for him to play.

Hopefully it works.
adison

I get what your saying, but my way I have his account as the main account … I get what your saying, but my way I have his account as the main account on the primary PS4 (Mine)Which means I can play online without him logging inHe then plays using his account on the second PS4 (His)That way I don't need to sign in on his for him to play.Hopefully it works.

Fingers crossed all should be good either way. Good Luck!:D
adison

I get what your saying, but my way I have his account as the main account … I get what your saying, but my way I have his account as the main account on the primary PS4 (Mine)Which means I can play online without him logging inHe then plays using his account on the second PS4 (His)That way I don't need to sign in on his for him to play.Hopefully it works.

1 PS+ account and 2 PS4's
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions