1 PS+ account and 2 PS4's

Found 3rd Nov 2013
Right guys I'm getting 2 PS4's 1 for me on release day and 1 for my son for christmas.
I don't want to have to pay for 2 PS+ accounts so have been trying to work out how I can play online on both consoles with 1 PS+ account.

Lets call my PS4 PS4 1
And his PS4 2

Right If I setup the PS+ account with his PSN account but make PS4 1 the primary console

That means that all accounts on PS4 1 can access online

And then he signs in on PS4 2 with His account he will have the benefits of online but only when he's signed in on his account.

Does this sound right??

Thanks.
Community Updates
MiscPS4
6 Comments
u will have to sign in on the primary ps4 with ur PS+ enabled account and let whoever doesn't have PS+ use the primary ps4, then the second ps4 can be used by the person with PS+ to receive all their benefits anyway
Banned
From what I can gather all secondary accounts on a PS4 whose primary account has PS Plus will be able to play online.
So as Alisha1995 says, providing you sign into your son's Christmas PS4 (at initial set-up) with your PS Plus account, he shouldn't have to pay to play online.
Banned
It's all covered here, along with pretty much everything else you need to know about PS4

blog.us.playstation.com/201…ca/
Original Poster
sennasnit

From what I can gather all secondary accounts on a PS4 whose primary … From what I can gather all secondary accounts on a PS4 whose primary account has PS Plus will be able to play online.So as Alisha1995 says, providing you sign into your son's Christmas PS4 (at initial set-up) with your PS Plus account, he shouldn't have to pay to play online.

I get what your saying, but my way I have his account as the main account on the primary PS4 (Mine)
Which means I can play online without him logging in

He then plays using his account on the second PS4 (His)

That way I don't need to sign in on his for him to play.

Hopefully it works.
Banned
adison

I get what your saying, but my way I have his account as the main account … I get what your saying, but my way I have his account as the main account on the primary PS4 (Mine)Which means I can play online without him logging inHe then plays using his account on the second PS4 (His)That way I don't need to sign in on his for him to play.Hopefully it works.

Fingers crossed all should be good either way. Good Luck!:D
adison

I get what your saying, but my way I have his account as the main account … I get what your saying, but my way I have his account as the main account on the primary PS4 (Mine)Which means I can play online without him logging inHe then plays using his account on the second PS4 (His)That way I don't need to sign in on his for him to play.Hopefully it works.

1 PS+ account and 2 PS4's
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants