1 week stay in Lake Windermere?

Posted 10th Aug 2020
How much would a stay be around here for two adults and and two under 10's in peak August time?

Let's assume it's full board but I'm sure hotels/cottages don't operate on that basis. I'm just asking to understand overall cost to compare. Thanks all
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
BluebirdRobin10/08/2020 17:40

So for those who have been, how much is it realistically - I'd be …So for those who have been, how much is it realistically - I'd be interested how it compares to Aug '19 also.

Why can't you just look yourself, you're clearly on the internet.
16 Comments
Its probably cheaper to go abroad if thats what your comparing
Have a look on booking.com
ding10/08/2020 17:12

Its probably cheaper to go abroad if thats what your comparing

Less crowded too!
So for those who have been, how much is it realistically - I'd be interested how it compares to Aug '19 also.

So for those who have been, how much is it realistically - I'd be …So for those who have been, how much is it realistically - I'd be interested how it compares to Aug '19 also.

dosent matter what it was like in 2019, everything completly diffrent. you need to go on a booking site or search for places and book direct. there are going to be diffrent quality places and prices. also lakes are always busy to start so going to be worse now.

dcx_badass10/08/2020 18:39

41631598-46V3V.jpg
dcx_badass10/08/2020 18:39

Because I want to know from someone who's already been as the total cost won't be on booking.com will it dcx_badass
BluebirdRobin10/08/2020 19:39

Because I want to know from someone who's already been as the total cost …Because I want to know from someone who's already been as the total cost won't be on booking.com will it dcx_badass

Yes? That’s what booking.com and such are for!
tom2kadd110/08/2020 19:42

Yes? That’s what booking.com and such are for!

Do show this magic tab showing the holiday cost of a family who have already been, with everyone's food, and peripheral costs all included after they had their holiday.
I want to know too actually!
Just come back from a week in the lakes. Bowness-on-Windermere was absolutely packed when we visited. I don't know why you'd want to stay there. I find it much nicer to stay somewhere quieter but its up to you
I just mentioned the main lake, I've heard Penrith is quieter and pleasant, hope you enjoyed your break!
I think you'll struggle to find what you're looking for, it's VERY niche. I've never heard of any hotel's in lakes before! Small floating houseboats? Yeah, but never a cottage in a lake!
41647676-zMw7R.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text