Expired

1 x Free BullGuard internet security licence going spare

Found 7th AprEdited by:"spannerzone"
Hi folks,
I have a Bullguard Internet Security 1 year / 3 devices licence, if you're interested leave a reply and I'll give to the most amusing reply before 10pm tonight. Begging/bribes/stories of untold love will all be taken into account. Arse kissing also.
I got this with an Lenovo laptop from Ebuyer recently and never used it

Bullguard rate this as the best ever and who would argue with an unbiased software developer? Looks like they give a 2 month free trial so you might get 14 months of protection for the price of nothing.
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments
33596295-eOs7E.jpg
Original Poster
JDavies9 m ago

[Image]

You're in pole position!!
sadly, not great reviews so will stick to my comodo dragon. Thanks for sharing.

33596707-1gyr6.jpg
My bullguard expires at the end of the month, so it would be highly appreciated!
33597171-HUbdf.jpg
Original Poster
JDavies is the winner, congratulations to all that entered and sorry there can only be one winner.
spannerzone16 m ago

JDavies is the winner, congratulations to all that entered and sorry there …JDavies is the winner, congratulations to all that entered and sorry there can only be one winner.

Many thanks.
Original Poster
no problem!
2018 and peeps still think that bullguard and other paid for antivirus software is legitimate.

Not sure whether to laugh or cry!

Original Poster
BillySollox1 m ago

2018 and peeps still think that bullguard and other paid for antivirus …2018 and peeps still think that bullguard and other paid for antivirus software is legitimate.Not sure whether to laugh or cry!

It's legitimate, do you mean 'necessary'?
spannerzone7th Apr

It's legitimate, do you mean 'necessary'?

Yes
Original Poster
BillySollox2 m ago

Yes

It's a good question.... I've not used paid for antivirus for years, that's why I was giving this away
I personally don't like all the extras you get, firewall, antispam, anti child, web protection and so on... maybe it's useful for some, but it's clutter for me.
Edited by: "spannerzone" 7th Apr
is it available sir
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants