1 year data only 4g sim card 10-20gb payg

Found 15th Nov 2015
I'm looking for 4g sim card for ipad mini. Looking for more than 90 day expiry. A year would be good, but would look at 6 months. It's for my mother,who is housebound and I know o2 works but I will try others if needs be. Any leads please?

£7.50 per month giffgaff is my starting point
Community Updates
AskCardPAYGSim
8 Comments
buy 3 of this then you get 6 month data of 100gb per month pay only £30.

hotukdeals.com/dea…e=2
Edited by: "ho5dow" 15th Nov 2015
ho5dow

buy 3 of this then you get 6 month data of 100gb per month pay only … buy 3 of this then you get 6 month data of 100gb per month pay only £30.http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/free-ee-sim-for-10-get-100gb-data-for-2-months-2301962?page=2#comments

Incorrect inthought the same, its whilst using an active data pack so its £60 right con inknoe
I only really need 1gb per month, and it's for my mother. Simplicity is the key here. Is there a sim card with data on it that lasts 6 months or a year
Lyrrad

I only really need 1gb per month, and it's for my mother. Simplicity is … I only really need 1gb per month, and it's for my mother. Simplicity is the key here. Is there a sim card with data on it that lasts 6 months or a year

Cheapest I found is 500MB/month for 12 months for £20 including Device. If you sell the device for £5-£10, it will give you a saving. Also 1st month gives you 2GB.
If you really need 1GB, you can purchase 2 SIMs.
shop.ee.co.uk/don…ils
raj75

Cheapest I found is 500MB/month for 12 months for £20 including Device. … Cheapest I found is 500MB/month for 12 months for £20 including Device. If you sell the device for £5-£10, it will give you a saving. Also 1st month gives you 2GB.If you really need 1GB, you can purchase 2 SIMs.http://shop.ee.co.uk/dongles/pay-as-you-go-mobile-broadband/huawei-e3533/details

I'm being a bit thick here. Can I take the sim card from that thing and put it in an iPad?
Why not just order some freedom pop sims

freedompop.com/uk?…ult
Edited by: "andybriggs03" 16th Nov 2015
Lyrrad

I'm being a bit thick here. Can I take the sim card from that thing and … I'm being a bit thick here. Can I take the sim card from that thing and put it in an iPad?

Yes, You can use any device with this SIM and also allows tethering.
Thank you all for your recommendations.

Raj75's 500MB/Month for 12 months including the device should be perfect. It really is for my mother to surf the net and use Facebook
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants