Meerkat 2 For 1 Rewards for 1 Year (Meals and Movies) for FREE

Posted 29th Dec 2019
comparethemarket.com/

Thought this was worth a nice reminder to anyone who has either yet to come across this or up for renewal etc.

Thanks to @r55 for original deal

You can get 241 Meerkat Rewards for FREE or a few quid using this method.

Click on travel insurance and select options to obtain a quote, once you click through the relevant link to 'purchase' some insurance, add your e-mail address for signing up purposes.

Once you have login details, go the the main site and click on rewards area & add the travel company name (no need to add policy number) and click claim without and it should be accepted!

If this does not play ball for you, simply buy 1 days travel insurance for a few quid and use the policy number for Meerkat Rewards! Either way you will be getting a bargain for 1 year and it is so useful

3377270.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
KRONENBOURG31629/12/2019 23:15

Bit dishonest like the ones who get Netflix by pretending they live in …Bit dishonest like the ones who get Netflix by pretending they live in India or Spotify cos they claim to live in azerbaijan

Luckily I have Indian, Turkish & Azerbaijani citizenship. What are odds of that
41 Comments
Great, thanks for the reminder! Forgot about this!

Heat added
Yeah. Me too. Completely forgot this ever existed...
Literally was thinking about reposting this today but slipped my mind. Thanks for the post.
Cheers for the reminder OP. Mine will be up soon.
Perfect, worked for me. Thanks.
This is a known old trick. One day insurance for France etc gets u a years of it.
packard29/12/2019 22:58

This is a known old trick. One day insurance for France etc gets u a years …This is a known old trick. One day insurance for France etc gets u a years of it.

Yes but it is nice to get that reminder. I certainly forgot about and i am sure alot of members on the site will be in the same boat!
Also forgot bout this thanks
I've been doing this for the past few years - probably never cost me more than £2 quid each time. Always good to have a reminder to check when i'm due to renew.
Great as a reminder as it's been a while, but I do think credit should be given to @r55 who originally posted this amazing deal.
Thanks
Bit dishonest like the ones who get Netflix by pretending they live in India or Spotify cos they claim to live in azerbaijan

Bit dishonest like the ones who get Netflix by pretending they live in …Bit dishonest like the ones who get Netflix by pretending they live in India or Spotify cos they claim to live in azerbaijan

Luckily I have Indian, Turkish & Azerbaijani citizenship. What are odds of that
I only got a quote, so made no purchase, and it seems to have worked?
Being bit lazy, can anyone share a code please...
39535400-NT8tm.jpg

I guess some people have no one to share a two for one with
Thanks
Gollywood29/12/2019 23:43

Luckily I have Indian, Turkish & Azerbaijani citizenship. What are odds of …Luckily I have Indian, Turkish & Azerbaijani citizenship. What are odds of that

If so, whats the best takeaway
Also got it free, even used old details from a previous quote
Edited by: "ando" 29th Dec 2019
Gollywood29/12/2019 23:43

Luckily I have Indian, Turkish & Azerbaijani citizenship. What are odds of …Luckily I have Indian, Turkish & Azerbaijani citizenship. What are odds of that

India doesn't allow dual citizenship so the odds is ZERO.
I'm on my second year and have never used it .

There's always one ..
packard29/12/2019 22:58

This is a known old trick. One day insurance for France etc gets u a years …This is a known old trick. One day insurance for France etc gets u a years of it.

I don't even go as far as France. 1 day UK insurance. Normally costs a couple of quid.
Does any one know if 2-1 meals will be valid for New Year Eve? as I was planning to go for pizza express
horizon-in30/12/2019 00:33

Does any one know if 2-1 meals will be valid for New Year Eve? as I was …Does any one know if 2-1 meals will be valid for New Year Eve? as I was planning to go for pizza express

In Woking?
My current Meerkat rewards did end April 2020, thought I'd try this and it worked so extended for another full year.

Thought I'd post this in case anyone wondered if you could renew for another 12 months whilst already having existing promo running (and whilst you've now had a reminder... thanks IsmaeelAli)

I'd most likely forgot come April and thus it would have expired!
I am getting minimum 4 quid price for 1 day insurance. Can anyone suggest how to get cheaper with example
Worked for me thank you! 😁
ervikasin30/12/2019 07:36

I am getting minimum 4 quid price for 1 day insurance. Can anyone suggest …I am getting minimum 4 quid price for 1 day insurance. Can anyone suggest how to get cheaper with example

It should be free, hotukdeals.com/dea…=13
Edited by: "ellenw" 30th Dec 2019
balsingh45830/12/2019 00:14

I don't even go as far as France. 1 day UK insurance. Normally costs a …I don't even go as far as France. 1 day UK insurance. Normally costs a couple of quid.

If you follow the guide correctly, you pay a total of £0.00
ervikasin30/12/2019 07:36

I am getting minimum 4 quid price for 1 day insurance. Can anyone suggest …I am getting minimum 4 quid price for 1 day insurance. Can anyone suggest how to get cheaper with example

Just click through until you get to payment details then go onto the rewards page at compare the market and log in. You should see your travel insurance search there, just click it (no need to enter policy number) and you should get 12 months 241.
Worked for me, thanks :-)
Have had meerkat code thingie since june (via legit means)... aint used it once. Never remember to :-/
Super stuff - totally forgot about this, and used it now to get the 2 for 1 for another year for a royal sum of £0 - well chuffed. Thanks OP and happy new year everyone
Has anyone got spare code
Thanks OP.

It worked for me: extended until 20/12/2020

Go through website and click rewards.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions