Groups
    EXPIRED

10-12 moths Contract free

Dear All, I am looking for a mobile phone contract that offer 10 or 12 months free rentals. Do you know any good one's?
    Are they reliable, in terms of cheque back?
    Many thanks
    Regards
    Al:)

11 Comments

You can check *3rd party affiliate site removed* for the latest deals.
    The mobile outlet is one of the best i have experienced.

stanley

You can check *3rd party affiliate site removed* for the latest deals.The … You can check *3rd party affiliate site removed* for the latest deals.The mobile outlet is one of the best i have experienced.

The link does not work....takes you to 123 reg website

Preferred network?
    Ceiling on monthly cost paid to network?
    minutes or text heavy?
    Preferred type of phone? Candy bar? Flip?
    How lax do you want the cashback terms to be? the stricter the terms the better the deal normally...

Are you disciplined and organised enough to take on a cashback contract?

Read this guide very carefully:
    ]http//ww…120

sorry, always forget that website, its *3rd party affiliate site removed*

Use that website to compare all the deals and then go through quidco to get around £30 cashback.

Original Poster

Are these companies reliable? I mean, which mobile company should I buy my mobile through? I am scared that these companies could go bankrupt.
    Cheers
    Al:thumbsup:

which company alb?

There will be a new 11 months free line rental offer at Carphone Warehouse starting tomorrow hopefully. That's a very reliable and easy company to claim cashback from.

:thumbsup:

I have found most of them to be ok.
    The ones i have had no problem with are buymobilephones.net, coolnewmobile.co.uk, themobileoutlet.
    I did have aproblem with e2save with getting cashback and their customer service was abissmal.

Original Poster

Thanks, what kind of problems?:thumbsup:
    Al

They didnt pay one of the cashbacks, and it took me 8 months of constant phoning and writing to get it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions