Expired

£10 a month phone deal?

6 replies
Found 12th Jul 2014
Hello my grandad asked me to find a phone deal (including the phone?) for £10 a month. He said he's like a Samsung but anything that works well will do. Touch screen and possibility internet (a good allowance otherwise no point really).

I saw the samsung mini on here for £89.99 which makes it about £4 a minth over 24 months (rounded up). Are there sim deals with internet for £7 a month?

Any help on this would be appreciated.

6 Comments

Tesco mobile do cheap deals.
Depending on the phone he would rather have but there are samsung ones included in the deal.

If he would rather have a super duper phone then probably not the best but if its just a basic touchscreen then maybe ideal

shop.tescomobile.com/pay…es/

takethatfan1978

Tesco mobile do cheap deals.Depending on the phone he would rather have … Tesco mobile do cheap deals.Depending on the phone he would rather have but there are samsung ones included in the deal.If he would rather have a super duper phone then probably not the best but if its just a basic touchscreen then maybe ideal :)http://shop.tescomobile.com/pay-monthly/mobile-phones/#sort-by=price-low

I have been with Tesco for about a year. great so far and only £7.50 a month with an HTC phone (touchscreen). Pretty awful battery life but there are other phones to choose from.

shop.tescomobile.com/pay…613

Edited by: "joesmum" 12th Jul 2014

joesmum

I have been with Tesco for about a year. great so far and only £7.50 a … I have been with Tesco for about a year. great so far and only £7.50 a month with an HTC phone (touchscreen). Pretty awful battery life but there are other phones to choose from.http://shop.tescomobile.com/pay-monthly/mobile-phones/samsung/galaxy+young?deal=15613

I'm tesco mobile too as are my husband and kids.

I'm on the £7.50 tariff but bought a 5c from apple as I wouldn't want a basic phone.I was originally with orange and for the whole family paid easily £140 a month for pay monthly contracts.. For us all with tesco its £45.My oldest two have decent phones they got for christmas and youngest two are happy with the basic ones so far.
I can see us being with tesco for a long time

Take a look at these. HUKD seem to be mad for the Moto G, so I ended up getting it (not from the deal alove, but just the phone from Tesco). I must say, it is a superb phone with a great build and overall beast for anyone. I don't know about your grandad's phone habits, but this contract boasts £10/month for 250 mins, 5000 texts and 500MB, which I think is a great deal. Of course, if his phone habits are quite basic, hop onto Tesco today and get the phone outright for 10% off with this deal which includes the 8gb, the 16gb and the 4g version, and then get a cheap PAYG deal - Tesco and Three offer the best PAYG rates as well as free 4G (three also has free roaming rates) but for the three PAYG you must unlock it with a code such as these. I hope it helped somewhat!
Edited by: "Falcolm" 13th Jul 2014

Why not have a look at talkmobile?

U switch. Com/ mobiles
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions