Groups

£10 Argos e-Voucher.

Hi All, Hope someone can help me, I have a £10 e-voucher for Argos run's out 1st June and wondered if it can be used in-store on buy and reserve. Thanks in advance.

7 Comments

e-voucher can be used only for online purchases, not for instore or reserve and pick up.

Original Poster

Thanks.

Banned

you can email customer services and they will send you a hard copy if required to spend in store, done it several times:)

casparwhite;8723641

you can email customer services and they will send you a hard copy if … you can email customer services and they will send you a hard copy if required to spend in store, done it several times:)

When i had one of these at xmas i emailed argos to see if i could change it to an instore one and they wouldnt, so ended up paying £5.95 p+p to use my £10 voucher, I was not happy at all.

Banned

GRGO140;8724020

When i had one of these at xmas i emailed argos to see if i could change … When i had one of these at xmas i emailed argos to see if i could change it to an instore one and they wouldnt, so ended up paying £5.95 p+p to use my £10 voucher, I was not happy at all.

strange as ive done it 8 or 9 times now and 3 of those had expired online........

i must have just been lucky

casparwhite;8724029

strange as ive done it 8 or 9 times now and 3 of those had expired … strange as ive done it 8 or 9 times now and 3 of those had expired online........i must have just been lucky

Yes you were very lucky, I guess its who is in a good mood on that day!!!

Original Poster

I have ordered a mirror to pick up tomorrow, I will try to use the voucher when I get there.It's not an actual e-voucher as such ( I don't think) !! I bought a wardrobe in March and got a £10 voucher code so I hope it works,. I would like to thank everyone for their help.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2494
      2. Cat Chat76734
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1725

See more discussions