£10 Argos Voucher For Free

Banned
Its for online, no min spend etc

So thought would give it away to someone that would use it

State that you want it and I'll paste the code on here and the first to use it obviously gets to keep it

John

18 Comments

oooooooo yes pls i want a new xmas tree mine is just a pile of old twigs!

Original Poster Banned

We have issued a new promotional code for you to use, which is unique to you and can be used once for £10 off your next order.

Your exclusive discount code is: A134073DT383

This promotional code must be used by 14th February 09. It can only be used online, not in-store or for telephone orders.

Also, you can get free delivery on all orders over £50 until Tuesday 25th November, by using the code EFD10

We apologise again for any inconvenience this has caused, and hope you'll visit our site again soon.

Yours sincerely

Argos Customer Services

looks like someone was quick lol

Sorry, [A134073DT383] is not a valid promotion code on this order. The promotion code may have ended, require a minimum spend, only apply to selected products, or may already have been applied to your order. Please complete your card details and click the 'continue' button to place your order.

Original Poster Banned

Mardyass;3668324

looks like someone was quick lolSorry, [A134073DT383] is not a valid … looks like someone was quick lolSorry, [A134073DT383] is not a valid promotion code on this order. The promotion code may have ended, require a minimum spend, only apply to selected products, or may already have been applied to your order. Please complete your card details and click the 'continue' button to place your order.

sorry

no worries it was very nice of you to offer have some rep

Original Poster Banned

Mardyass;3668374

no worries it was very nice of you to offer have some rep

ryt back at u

Banned

i will have it

logyon;3668409

i will have it

Lol, :whistling:

logyon;3668409

i will have it

You could always take 30 seconds to read the thread

nice someone took and didnt even say thanks

Original Poster Banned

logyon;3668409

i will have it

lol

RedIron;3668425

You could always take 30 seconds to read the thread

i :lol:

Original Poster Banned

ilovepink;3668429

might still work, would there be a min spend on it?

how did someone take it. was the code posted in the thread earlier

Original Poster Banned

MANJ_007;3668630

how did someone take it. was the code posted in the thread earlier

yup, scroll down

Banned

ilovepink;3668429

Dont think anyone did.

The big clue is in bold:-

We have issued a new promotional code for you to use, which is unique to you and can be used once for £10 off your next order.

no, you have posted a message saying the code doesnt work, before that there was no discount posted. i think it is linked to ur account

MANJ_007;3668739

no, you have posted a message saying the code doesnt work, before that … no, you have posted a message saying the code doesnt work, before that there was no discount posted. i think it is linked to ur account

the code is in post 3
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1225
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764580
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417114138
    4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1524

See more discussions