£10 cash back on yearly Disney+ subscription through TopCashback

Posted 14th Jul
Disney+ is the dedicated streaming home for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more, together, for the first time.
Cash back also available through Quidco

topcashback.co.uk/dis…us/
Community Updates

Groups

4 Comments
Not worth it, lack of content.... only so many times to watch Star Wars and marvel...

i was was lucky and paid £36 for the year, I won’t be renewing..
Bargainhead15/07/2020 05:39

Not worth it, lack of content.... only so many times to watch Star Wars …Not worth it, lack of content.... only so many times to watch Star Wars and marvel...i was was lucky and paid £36 for the year, I won’t be renewing..

Though when you've got kids who watch the same movies every week it's earning it's keep. Never thought I'd get tired of toy story so fast
Whoohoo15/07/2020 07:38

Though when you've got kids who watch the same movies every week it's …Though when you've got kids who watch the same movies every week it's earning it's keep. Never thought I'd get tired of toy story so fast

Be cheaper to just buy the dvd long run, but yes with kids Disney would be good..my kids are 16 now and watch Netflix more...
Bargainhead15/07/2020 09:29

Be cheaper to just buy the dvd long run, but yes with kids Disney would be …Be cheaper to just buy the dvd long run, but yes with kids Disney would be good..my kids are 16 now and watch Netflix more...

Share with neighbour and her family so a lot cheaper thankfully anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants