10% CASHBACK at John Lewis in December - NHS Blackcard

Found 5th Dec 2011
For those that have an NHS Blackcard - John Lewis are giving 10% cash back instore and online throughout December!!

postforward.co.uk/lz/…e=1
Community Updates
17 Comments
BLACK CARD?
What is an nhs blackcard. I work for the nhs how do I get one?
Original Poster
why already -1. hmmm
Basically its a mastercard - which you load up form another account. and when ever you use it, you get decent cashback. Eg 5% at Comet, PC World, Currys, Boots....etc...LOADS of stores. THis month John Lewis doing 10%

Follow this link.
Its awesome
Already in 5 months have received over £200 cash back (been furnishing my house)

nhscashback.co.uk/bla…Yyw
Original Poster
Huh what you on about?
Pinocchio, you a public sector/ NHS hater??
So as well as better pensions than the rest of us in the private sector, they get John Lewis cashback and still go on strike.... typical!
Original Poster
AND 20% off Nandos when you show an NHS card!
Original Poster
All my posts turn into a political slagging fest between public and private sector workers!
Banned
nijjyp

All my posts turn into a political slagging fest between public and … All my posts turn into a political slagging fest between public and private sector workers!

Is this your affiliate link?
the nandos discount is cool. worth staying in the public sector for!
Also 50% discount at Dominos on production of ID card (store dependant)

How long does it take for them to pay cashback? We have been given the discount code in work to get the card for something like £2.99 instead of £10
Also the spend £200 and get a £20 voucher with XMAS20 online, or the voucher from the paper, is good as well as JL hardly ever have vouchers.
Original Poster
Cashback is canculated instantly..and is paid onto the Card when you next top it up / load it from another account!
Sainsburys is 3% so handy for fuel etc..
50%. Blimey. That's good. I can alternate between nandos and dominos!
Banned
Just me who sees the irony in the government trying to combat obesity through NHS initiatives and an NHS card offering heavy discounts on fast food?

Edited by: "JonnyTwoToes" 5th Dec 2011
JonnyTwoToes

Just me who sees the irony in the government trying to combat obesity … Just me who sees the irony in the government trying to combat obesity through NHS initiatives and an NHS card offering heavy discounts on fast food?

the food in nhs canteens is rubbish, pasty and chips all the time.
so no. you're not the only one.
nijjyp

Cashback is canculated instantly..and is paid onto the Card when you next … Cashback is canculated instantly..and is paid onto the Card when you next top it up / load it from another account!Sainsburys is 3% so handy for fuel etc..

According to the website you don't get cashback on fuel, have you tried it?
Original Poster
Hi Yes i have tried it. £50 fuel gives you £1.50 back at Sainsburys.
Not massive but its free!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants