Groups

£10 flights @ ryanair (yeh right lol)

ww.ryanair.com

£10 each way well ok one way the flight home was £80 + £34.62 tax + £9.50 airport tax + £19 for 1 bag (= £152.62

I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN "B.F."

9 Comments

Original Poster

i HAD TO BOOK THEM AS MY FRIENDS ARE GOING SAME WEEK

You feel like you've been BREAST FED?

You seem to get 'butt ****ed' with most 'low cost' airlines these days. Book far enough in advance and fly a more traditional kind of carrier and get the fare for a similar price, often including free drink and fodder of some kind.

And another £1 if you need to use the toilet!

you know you have to pay this when your on the site, why do people cry like babies, take a bag that is less then 15kg.

black gerbil1;4616064

you know you have to pay this when your on the site, why do people cry … you know you have to pay this when your on the site, why do people cry like babies, take a bag that is less then 15kg.

What's your interest in cheap flights? I thought you travelled everywhere in Business Class. :roll:

tony_s1;4616217

What's your interest in cheap flights? I thought you travelled everywhere … What's your interest in cheap flights? I thought you travelled everywhere in Business Class. :roll:

yeah I do brah, but i have used Ryanair before, i dunno why people cry though brah.

Original Poster

I'm not i'm just highlighting how much they take the pi55

Fair enough to bumb some of the prices up but

£34.62 tax and fees
    £9.50 for a check in ?(they won't let you do it on line)
    £28 for one small bag? (£15kg is nothing, most bags way about 4/5 kg)
    & £9.50 for using a switch card for a return flight is disgusting
    None of these costs are realistic

I would have flown with a proper carrier if I'd had any choice & paid one price (which the first page tells me)

I flew with them 3m ago and at that time there was none of these over inflated charges

We came back from Malaga on Thursday night after a 5 night break.

We paid £10 each way each and coped rather well with just hand luggage! Being a woman I was surprised just how much I got into my bag and still came back with a few clean clothes.

We checked in on-line and even though it was pick your own seat once on the plane we managed to get extra leg room seats going out. It wasn't like a cattle market either.

Ryanair rocks for cheap flights
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3881544
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1828
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2282
      4. word association Game72944196

See more discussions