£10 for 1.7kg of Chicken breasts good.

asking on behalf of a friend.

10 Comments

depends what sort mate, the ones i get are usually 500g ish pack250g per breast in a pack of 2 and are corn fed free range for a fiver, good for free range average for normal id say

is it ace? is he comming back as proxy to post new chicken related deals?

Original Poster

kungfu;4684075

depends what sort mate, the ones i get are usually 500g ish pack250g per … depends what sort mate, the ones i get are usually 500g ish pack250g per breast in a pack of 2 and are corn fed free range for a fiver, good for free range average for normal id say

K thanks, unsure what these types of chicken are, was from the butchers though
MinstrelMan;4684096

I knew I just needed to have breast in the title for you too post .

MinstrelMan;4684096

LoooooL not again:p

black gerbil1;4684111

I knew I just needed to have breast in the title for you too post .

Its like your in my mind!

black gerbil1;4684111

K thanks, unsure what these types of chicken are, was from the butchers … K thanks, unsure what these types of chicken are, was from the butchers though.

shud ask em, personally i cant touch cheap chicken now im used to corn fed, tastes sooooo good

Original Poster

yeah will ask next time. just ate one, how much protien you reckon is in 165grams of chicken. bout 25g ish

black gerbil1;4684944

yeah will ask next time. just ate one, how much protien you reckon is in … yeah will ask next time. just ate one, how much protien you reckon is in 165grams of chicken. bout 25g ish

bout 20 per 100g innit?

Original Poster

kungfu;4684974

bout 20 per 100g innit?

just checked on one of my store brought packages, its 21g per 100g.

organic chicken is real deal.....

but i think my contributuon to this thread os pretty weak as most of this protein talk is way over my head!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions