Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

£10 free from PayPal using referral system

Posted 9th Aug 2019
Got an email from PayPal stating I can send 1p to somebody who doesn't have PayPal and if they sign up and spend or send £5 both you and the other person will receive £10. You can do this up to 5 times. so for sending 5p you can receive £50. and your friend or family member will also get a free fiver. I know not many people don't have PayPal but there are people out there that don't.
Community Updates

Groups

16 Comments
38238642-idu4G.jpg
It's a great deal. May try to set my mum up with a PayPal to benefit from this
You beat me to it! I had the same offer.

Time to persuade grandma
Ok my gr8 gr8 gr8 gr88888 grandpa don't have a PayPal so can I earn some money by this trick?
Can you send to one of your own email addresses?
ToxicNeo11/08/2019 11:23

Can you send to one of your own email addresses?

No I checked the terms and conditions haha
Lifeistest11/08/2019 08:02

Ok my gr8 gr8 gr8 gr88888 grandpa don't have a PayPal so can I earn some …Ok my gr8 gr8 gr8 gr88888 grandpa don't have a PayPal so can I earn some money by this trick?

You'll be surprised at how many people don't have paypal
Anyone been paid out from this yet? I did it on Friday and haven't had any extra funds added
Rapthorne_Lightweaver11/08/2019 18:52

Anyone been paid out from this yet? I did it on Friday and haven't had any …Anyone been paid out from this yet? I did it on Friday and haven't had any extra funds added

I did it on Saturday, I haven’t been paid out yet. It says that all payments will be made by the 9th of October. It must been sooner. Maybe sometime in the week??
Anyone had any luck getting payment? Thinking about doing it
I have not got a payment yet maybe I will get it soon.
I got paid last week along with my mates for the two referrals i made.
I have not got a payment yet either, i did it on Saturday? How long did it take for you?

I would also like to know how long it took for anyone who has already received the money to get paid - I only completed it yesterday but the sooner I get the money the better Surely it won't take that long to get the money out - 9th October seems so far away!
i went on live chat with them, they said 9th October.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants