10 inch cheaper tablets with USB C

Posted 29th Dec 2019
Can't seem to find a list online of android tablets with USB c connection. After an android one that is 10 inch and cheap seems to only be flagship devices with it. Anyone know any other random brands?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Have you tied Studio or Wish?
Whats your budget?
"Anyone know any other random brands?"

Greggs.
It's only a matter of time before their pies come with USB-C or maybe USB-G!
J4GG429/12/2019 22:32

Whats your budget?

Suppose £250 absolute max. Been looking at maybe a Samsung S5e in C condition from CEX. But I wasn't blown away by it in John Lewis yesterday and just wondered if there was a comparable one.

Things that are a priority :

A good screen
A USB C connection (I have lots of peripherals and I find the dock for my phone fantastic)

Not a priority:
Gaming speeds
4/5G
docefc29/12/2019 22:47

Suppose £250 absolute max. Been looking at maybe a Samsung S5e in C …Suppose £250 absolute max. Been looking at maybe a Samsung S5e in C condition from CEX. But I wasn't blown away by it in John Lewis yesterday and just wondered if there was a comparable one. Things that are a priority :A good screenA USB C connection (I have lots of peripherals and I find the dock for my phone fantastic) Not a priority:Gaming speeds4/5G

Have a look for the Huawei mediapad m5 i think it is.
New Fire HD 10 is USB-C, runs android, easy to put the Google play store on. Good screen, great battery life. Worth considering.
Cisco06060630/12/2019 13:08

Huawei mediapad m5 …Huawei mediapad m5 10.8https://uk.webuy.com/product-detail/?id=stabhuaw0932gsgunlb&categoryName=tablets-android&superCatName=computing&title=huawei-mediapad-m5-10.8"-32gb-space-gray-unlocked-bhttps://uk.webuy.com/product-detail/?id=stabhuaw0932gwifib&categoryName=tablets-android&superCatName=computing&title=huawei-mediapad-m5-10.8"-32gb-space-gray-wifi-b

I picked one up recently for £121 on ebay.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions