£10 off £20 min purchase at eBay discount code for anyone who wants it

Found 15th Sep 2017
First come first served, got a code after something I bought wasn't as expected - expires on 17/09 but I'm not going to be able to use it. Don't THINK it is account specific but can't guarantee.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

Very generous of you Polyoptic
However would send the code via PM next time so that no one can pinch it(not that it is a guarantee)
10 Comments

Cool, I'll take it if you still have it?

Original Poster

CHEWBAG_JACK4 m ago

Cool, I'll take it if you still have it?

INRSNAHRXYS9HMBM

Hope it works for you, like I say not too sure if it is account specific or not (also I couldnt figure out how to PM you so hence in a comment lol )

Cheers I'll give it a go and let you know if it works

Very generous of you Polyoptic
However would send the code via PM next time so that no one can pinch it(not that it is a guarantee)

Well I tried it but to no avail, seems it may be account specific, cracking gesture though so thank you anyway polyoptic!!!8)

Original Poster

CHEWBAG_JACK16 h, 24 m ago

Well I tried it but to no avail, seems it may be account specific, …Well I tried it but to no avail, seems it may be account specific, cracking gesture though so thank you anyway polyoptic!!!8)

Ah shame

Original Poster

Wongy11015th Sep

Very generous of you PolyopticHowever would send the code via PM next time …Very generous of you PolyopticHowever would send the code via PM next time so that no one can pinch it(not that it is a guarantee)

I was planning on it but couldnt figure out how to lol. I now know you have to go into the messaging bit first (I thought you would be able to from someones profile !)
Edited by: "Polyoptic" 16th Sep 2017

Polyoptic1 h, 46 m ago

I was planning on it but couldnt figure out how to lol. I now know you …I was planning on it but couldnt figure out how to lol. I now know you have to go into the messaging bit first (I thought you would be able to from someones profile !)

Polyoptic1 h, 46 m ago

I was planning on it but couldnt figure out how to lol. I now know you …I was planning on it but couldnt figure out how to lol. I now know you have to go into the messaging bit first (I thought you would be able to from someones profile !)

Ah I think I see the problem 'CHEWBAG_JACK' does not have enough activity to have
personal messaging activated

Can i have the code
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions