Groups

£10 off £30 spend voucher code for Boden free to first person who wants it - will PM it to you

I have a voucher code for £10 off £30 spend online at Boden to be used by 19th May. Assume anyone can use it and not account specific - worth a try anyways

8 Comments

Yes please

Original Poster

puddles9999

Yes please

PM'd you x

Can I have the voucher too please? It sometimes works with more than one. Thanks.

Original Poster

MummyTwo

Can I have the voucher too please? It sometimes works with more than one. … Can I have the voucher too please? It sometimes works with more than one. Thanks.

Sorry but I wouldn't want to give it you and you use it before puddles999 and then it not work for them. Maybe you could PM puddles999 to ask if they've used it yet and if so ask them to pass it on
    Hope that makes sense

Ok, thanks. I'll do that.

Puddles999 once you use the Boden voucher code would you mind PMing it to me if you don't mind? Sometimes it works twice on different accounts. Thanks.

MummyTwo

Puddles999 once you use the Boden voucher code would you mind PMing it to … Puddles999 once you use the Boden voucher code would you mind PMing it to me if you don't mind? Sometimes it works twice on different accounts. Thanks.

There is the old adage that shy kids get nought but normally you know the kids and they aren't new users. As a new user you won't have PM so as soon as they have used it they won't be able to PM you and if they post it hopefully someone will use it before you.

Eslick that's okay. If anyone else gets to use it that's fine too. I am not that selfish. Didn't realise people on Hotukdeals can be so mean. Thanks for making it clear to me who is a new user.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851340
      2. £75 voucher for Argos, M&S or NEXT when you take out Life Insurance (£63.90…88
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?25
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1418

See more discussions