10% off anything at Nintendo UK Store - GamesRadar Competition

Posted 20th Oct
gamesradar.com/uk/…mp/

Being completely honest I'm not sure how much of a deal this is in terms of how well this will be received by this community but given that I've just bought a Switch and am understanding people's comments about the Nintendo Premium I thought any discount available might be good. Especially considering most student discounts have exclusions which I've found to be limiting.

I haven't tested this yet but it promises 10% off anything by entering this Games Rader Competion, small bonus of trying to win 1 of 21 Switch Lite's although yes yes you have to give them some details blah blah if you don't like doing it please don't complain here just don't enter.

You have to tick a box to receive the guise and also your 10% off code

Details and blurb:

We love a competition here on GamesRadar, and oh boy do we have an offer for you. We've partnered with Nintendo to give you the opportunity of winning one of 21 Nintendo Switch Lite consoles. All you need to do is answer one simple question to be in with a chance of nabbing yourself a Nintendo Switch Lite.

How many colours was the Nintendo Switch Lite available in at launch?

Answer

Please select your answer.

PLUS...Get 10% off anything at the Nintendo Official UK Store!

The team at GamesRadar has created a 132-page, ultimate guide to Nintendo, featuring buyer’s guides, statues, amiibo, clothing, cases, plush and accessories! It also covers 80 of the best games plus so much more!
Each guide comes with a unique code that you can use to get 10% off your next purchase at the Nintendo Official UK Store. All you need to do is enter your address below and we will send you the guide in the post free of charge!

The GamesRadar+ presents… The Ultimate Guide To Nintendo 2019/2020 is the ultimate guide to Nintendo, featuring buyer’s guides, statues, amiibo, clothing, cases, plush and accessories!

3312147.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

17 Comments
If 10% off is worth spam in your email then go for it. Games radar is a shadow of its former self.
Is this legit or are they just going to sell my details, I get enough spam as it is
migavupe20/10/2019 10:51

If 10% off is worth spam in your email then go for it. Games radar is a …If 10% off is worth spam in your email then go for it. Games radar is a shadow of its former self.

You don't have to consent for either GamesRadar, Future or Nintendo to contact you for marketing purposes

Any skeptics about this would be able to unsubscribe to any that accidently sign up so yes imo it is worth 10% off for me personally.

I'd love to know if this works on Game Vouchers so will find out later
Its seems like a low obligation competition to enter and you can choose whether you want Future Publishing to share your user details with Nintendo/its partners to send you future e-mails or not.

Hopefully the guide has some interesting content and isn't just a brochure for what you can easily find on the internet.
westy9020/10/2019 10:51

Is this legit or are they just going to sell my details, I get enough spam …Is this legit or are they just going to sell my details, I get enough spam as it is

Legit - changed the link to offer more confidence

gamesradar.com/uk/nintendocomp/
Edited by: "jwhitbread" 20th Oct
10 percent off and a possible chance of winning a Nintendo Switch lite, seems like a pretty good offer to me.

But when will they send me the code for the 10 percent off ?
Edited by: "Just.Wondering" 20th Oct
Just.Wondering20/10/2019 11:07

10 percent off and a possible chance of winning a Nintendo Switch lite, …10 percent off and a possible chance of winning a Nintendo Switch lite, seems like a pretty good offer to me.But when will they send me the code for the 10 percent off ?

It says the code is in the book they send out
Got to be in it to win it, as they say.
Thanks. Will re order Luigi’s Mansion with this code!
"The Switch Lite will launch in three different color schemes: yellow, turquoise, and grey."

Don't quote me on that.
Anyone had the code through yet?
I’m actually looking forward to the free guide. I’ll enjoy flicking through it I’m sure. 10% is a bonus.
hutchy20/10/2019 12:14

Anyone had the code through yet?

Sounds like it comes with the guide in the post, rather than via Email.
Tee_Doff2320/10/2019 12:21

Sounds like it comes with the guide in the post, rather than via Email.

an odd way of doing things
J_Staunton20/10/2019 13:10

an odd way of doing things

Old school but I'm looking forward to the guide and the code within, takes me back to buying the PlayStation magazines with the demo CD inside
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants