Groups

£10 off voucher when you spend £50 online at Sainsbury

Was sent this voucher with others that I will use. Send me a pm and ill pm the code.
    the voucher is valid till 15/04/10. Does not need to be used with my nectar card so it may be a code that is available to all.

I also still have the cow and gate milk vouchers if anyone wants them.

thanks le

9 Comments

I have PM'd you. Could really use it thanks!

Banned

Can I have the code please x x

op u could use this at tesco too. thanks for reminding me i have one.

Original Poster

nickmax1;7925581

I have PM'd you. Could really use it thanks!

pm on way. Thanks lee

Original Poster

DLM;7925585

Can I have the code please x x

You were a bit slow there. Im not sure if its a national code as it doesnt say it needs to be used with a necar card!.

Original Poster

superskilly;7925613

op u could use this at tesco too. thanks for reminding me i have one.

Im not sure. It got sent with a baby mag. I dont shop online, thats probably why i get send them.

Banned

leecroot;7925644

You were a bit slow there. Im not sure if its a national code as it … You were a bit slow there. Im not sure if its a national code as it doesnt say it needs to be used with a necar card!.

Thanks for the offer anyway.

I am just deciding what to buy with the double nectar points voucher x x

Original Poster

DLM;7925659

Thanks for the offer anyway.I am just deciding what to buy with the … Thanks for the offer anyway.I am just deciding what to buy with the double nectar points voucher x x

I think this is a code that can be used by anyone thats 1st time shopping. i will ask the member that i sent the code to let me know when they have used it. Then ill forward the code on for tou too try. it may work.

Banned

leecroot;7925691

I think this is a code that can be used by anyone thats 1st time … I think this is a code that can be used by anyone thats 1st time shopping. i will ask the member that i sent the code to let me know when they have used it. Then ill forward the code on for tou too try. it may work.

Thanks sweetie x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions