EXPIRED

10" Portable DVD Player With DivX

Hi

Apart from fleabay where could i buy a 10" Portable DVD Player With DivX under £100?

+ Paypal payment

Thanks

6 Comments

Original Poster

Nice find sil0 what's a inch between friends, i will add it to the list. Thanks.

I't do't say if it takes headphones.
Edited by: "Ascot" 30th Aug 2010

it has read the overview
"The best in digital entertainment goes on the road, with this ultra-portable DIVX/DVD/CD/MP3 player.The portable player also has a USB port which allows you to view movies (full DivX support) and photos and listen to music directly from a memory stick.
A 9" widescreen display, easy-to-use navigation controls, and built-in headphone jack offer a convenient, private viewing experience.
Also included is a carry case that is specialy designed to suit your car and travel needs"

Dont know if you had much to do with divx files cos i have a home dvd player that plays divx & its very good but they have to be standerd divx / xvid files e.g no packed bit stream or quant.get this right & you will ok.
hope a helped ya...good luck m8

Original Poster

if you had much to do with divx files

Yes, i have it on my dvd recorder, also Divx saves hours of converting files, Shame it's not MKV surported!

Thanks

never seen or heard of a portable dvd player that supports mkv? i'm gettn old, lolz

Do you know the resolution of the Xenta 9" ones?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?813
    2. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.22
    3. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)33
    4. Morrisons Cafe45

See more discussions