10 seconds of your time for a worthy cause...

43 replies
Found 9th Sep 2009
thegoodchildhood.com/ple…ge/

Please click the above link, for just 10 seconds of your time (2 clicks) £1 will be donated to 'The Children's Society' charity.

All you do is choose one of the pledges, tick it and then click pledge. Its as simple as that!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
43 Comments

done :)x

done!

done x

Clicked :-)

I dont think these threads are allowed

All done. Now at £3174

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6252478

Well its nothing to do with me so I thought it was ok, its the sponsorship type ones that I thought werent allowed (since there is no guarantee the money will go to the charity)

Plus, nobody is actually donating anything except 10 second of their time

Done....if every member clicked they could reach there £20,000 easily.

Done x

done.

black gerbil1;6252478

I think alot of your threads aren't allowed...am I complaining?

For the amount of time it took you to write that sentence, you could have put your time to doing the pledge.

Anyway, I have done this for you Julia!

Use firefox,
Click a selection then click pledge,
You should see the figure go up by £1,
(1) Click ctrl + shift + del,
Click cookies,
Click Clear Private Data Now,
Click refresh,
You should see the figure raise by another £1,
Go back to step (1) and repeat!

Original Poster

Ooooo good, its back! Must of been spammed but glad it didnt last long.

Thanks everyone

birdyboyuk;6252557

I think alot of your threads aren't allowed...am I complaining?For the … I think alot of your threads aren't allowed...am I complaining?For the amount of time it took you to write that sentence, you could have put your time to doing the pledge.Anyway, I have done this for you Julia!

they are allowed they get brought up, i just THINK, this thread is against forum rules, no need to get mad, as i remember other threads like this got spammed, get a life.

Done!

done xxxxx

Well I pledged and was happy to do so.

I do despair with those that think it is clever to cheat people who have proved themselves to be altruistic :pirate:

Benjimoron;6252635

Use firefox,Click a selection then click pledge,You should see the figure … Use firefox,Click a selection then click pledge,You should see the figure go up by £1,(1) Click ctrl + shift + del,Click cookies,Click Clear Private Data Now,Click refresh,You should see the figure raise by another £1,Go back to step (1) and repeat!

Done - Now at £3233

Done.

Done..........

[FONT=Verdana]Done! Standing at £3,270.00p. :-D

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Banned

Done,

Done :d

done it

black gerbil1;6252647

they are allowed they get brought up, i just THINK, this thread is … they are allowed they get brought up, i just THINK, this thread is against forum rules, no need to get mad, as i remember other threads like this got spammed, get a life.

:lol:

black gerbil1;6252647

they are allowed they get brought up, i just THINK, this thread is … they are allowed they get brought up, i just THINK, this thread is against forum rules, no need to get mad, as i remember other threads like this got spammed, get a life.

wrong as usual

supermod

Done

Done :thumbsup:

done x

Done, but I don't really see why 'Ecclesiastical' doesn't just donate the £20k?

Done it! =)

Out of interest? what did you guys tick?

The others didn't really apply to me but the two that did (20 is plenty and detaining children) I clicked on =)

What I don't get, id you tick all 7, shouldn't the total go up by 7?

Done

Banned

done :thumbsup:

Original Poster

jah128;6253993

Done, but I don't really see why 'Ecclesiastical' doesn't just donate the … Done, but I don't really see why 'Ecclesiastical' doesn't just donate the £20k?

Because this is raising awareness of the charity and ecclesiastical

Thanks for doing this everyone

kelly_o_fanatic;6255431

Because this is raising awareness of the charity and ecclesiasticalThanks … Because this is raising awareness of the charity and ecclesiasticalThanks for doing this everyone

So its advertising for Ecclesiastical basically - why donate 20k to charity in a lump sum when you drip-feed and make sure 20,000 people know you are doing it. Pretty clever I guess, but £20k is not exactly a big charitable donation for an insurance group!

Original Poster

jah128;6255765

So its advertising for Ecclesiastical basically - why donate 20k to … So its advertising for Ecclesiastical basically - why donate 20k to charity in a lump sum when you drip-feed and make sure 20,000 people know you are doing it. Pretty clever I guess, but £20k is not exactly a big charitable donation for an insurance group!

I didnt actually take notice of who was donating, just who the donations were going to

Done for today

Original Poster

Now up to £4298
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions