Groups

10 Superking fags for around £3 ?

Banned
    First of im not looking for a rent boy ...beat you. Secondly its my choice. Like lambert and butler but the shop near me only do kings. What could you recommend ?

26 Comments

20 marlboro lights for £3 from under the counter at the dodgy eastern european shop on the high street

Banned

try some of these .. in my days you could buy 5 at the corner shop during lunch break from skool

http://www.cigarettespedia.com/images/a/a6/Park_drive_special_virginia_s_20_b_england.jpg

numptyj

20 marlboro lights for £3 from under the counter at the dodgy eastern … 20 marlboro lights for £3 from under the counter at the dodgy eastern european shop on the high street

Nice. Marlborough lights were always my choice of fag before I quit. Bit pricey though unless you can get them knock off

dog_cop

try some of these .. in my days you could buy 5 at the corner shop during … try some of these .. in my days you could buy 5 at the corner shop during lunch break from skool

My grandad used to smoke them, he accidentally burnt me with one once. Happy days

Original Poster Banned

numptyj

20 marlboro lights for £3 from under the counter at the dodgy eastern … 20 marlboro lights for £3 from under the counter at the dodgy eastern european shop on the high street

"marlboro" lights aha, think i'll pass, last time I had one of them I had a cough for 2 weeks

Original Poster Banned

stewby

Nice. Marlborough lights were always my choice of fag before I quit. Bit … Nice. Marlborough lights were always my choice of fag before I quit. Bit pricey though unless you can get them knock off

Marlboro reds are nice, but they seem to burn like paper, and cost nearly as much as a 20 superking deck of cheaper brands oO

Banned

i can reccomend giving up

http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab256/shamus1975/deathcigarettes.jpg

good name seeing you are killing your self
    Edited by: "shamus1975" 26th Mar 2011

Original Poster Banned

pyromania

i can reccomend giving up

Secondly its my choice

Original Poster Banned

Anyone ever had malboro bright leaf, seem to have good reviews

Condor

Wait for the local ice cream van ( normally cheap knock offs)

P.S. Dont be chasing after police/ambulance/fire vehicles by mistake.

numptyj

are those the ones that contain 20 times the usual amount of toxins, that were on panorama the other week?

Jamaican woodbines

just do crack and weed much more fun :P

Original Poster Banned

JACKIT99

just do crack and weed much more fun :P

Didn't sell it in my newsagent, ended up getting malboro bright leaf (£2.70) and sterling red superking (£2.67)

I know it's your choice but did you watch BBC's Panorama on cheap counterfeit ciggies.Some really bad **** in them.
    Edited by moderator: "Swear flter avoidance" 27th Mar 2011

Original Poster Banned

Flynn Jack

I know it's your choice but did you watch BBC's Panorama on cheap … I know it's your choice but did you watch BBC's Panorama on cheap counterfeit ciggies.Some really bad **** in them.

Won't buy them, had a mates and they gave me a proper bad cough for 2 weeks and a headache for a the rest of the day, never again

Edited by moderator: "Quote edited" 27th Mar 2011

How come you bought 10 of 2 types ? Wouldn't it been cheaper to bought 20 ? I don't smoke so don't know if it but I would thought so.

My grandad used to smoke them, he accidentally burnt me with one once. … My grandad used to smoke them, he accidentally burnt me with one once. Happy days

X)

Don't smoke goldmark, will bring your lung up out of your mouth.

Original Poster Banned

Mum2ConnornCerys

How come you bought 10 of 2 types ? Wouldn't it been cheaper to bought 20 … How come you bought 10 of 2 types ? Wouldn't it been cheaper to bought 20 ? I don't smoke so don't know if it but I would thought so.

It would be, but its nice to have a choice and I can't afford two 20's, sterling are quite weak and lambert and butler (what i usually get) are stronger, prefer having the sterling in the morning and the lamberts later on.

ryman1000

It would be, but its nice to have a choice and I can't afford two 20's, … It would be, but its nice to have a choice and I can't afford two 20's, sterling are quite weak and lambert and butler (what i usually get) are stronger, prefer having the sterling in the morning and the lamberts later on.

Fair enough.

take up smoking a pipe......u'd look epic

magicbeans

take up smoking a pipe......u'd look epic

http://samsnewplace.yolasite.com/resources/holmes1.jpg

^^^^^^^
    /thread
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846212
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764313

See more discussions