£10 voucher from eBay (selected accounts only)

Found 31st Jul 2016
Just received this on email. I hadn't received any of the recent offers, so, if you didn't, check emails, you might have this one

12 Comments

Original Poster

List an item during the promotional period using the auction or fixed price format. You will receive a coupon towards a future eBay purchase as long as, upon receipt of the invitation email, you list an item and this item sells. An item is defined as sold when it is paid for in full by the buyer.
Please note that the checkout process has to be completed.

Insertion fees and final value fees apply

Original Poster

As long as you list and sell an item using the auction or fixed price format during the Promotional Period, we will send you a voucher.
Maximum 1 voucher per user.
The voucher will be sent to you by email within three weeks of your sale. The voucher code, the end time of the voucher and the minimum purchase price will be included in the email along with the applicable voucher terms and conditions. The voucher has no cash value and cannot be transferred.
If you have optedout of marketing communication, you will not receive the coupon via email. Instead, it will be available in My eBay.

Original Poster

Sorry for scrappy post, am on bus, but can't see a minimum selling level anywhere, so could be any value, I think

Might want to add selected accounts to the title.

Original Poster

Why has this been moved to misc? Is that right? The other Ebay invitation deals are in Deals, Home and Garden. Thanks

I had this email near the start of the month, I had to sell an item not in electronics category, so I did and got the £10 voucher not long after.

Original Poster

Zek

I had this email near the start of the month, I had to sell an item not … I had this email near the start of the month, I had to sell an item not in electronics category, so I did and got the £10 voucher not long after.

I couldn't see a minimum selling value, is that how you understood it? That I could sell for any value? Sounds a good deal to me.

juggler1

I couldn't see a minimum selling value, is that how you understood it? … I couldn't see a minimum selling value, is that how you understood it? That I could sell for any value? Sounds a good deal to me.

I don't think there is any minimum selling value, I never saw one. I just wanted to make sure it actually sold during the promo period so I started at 99p (I sold a new toaster for about £18!). I got paid after the promo ended due to the buyer not realising they had bought it and I was worried I wouldn't get the voucher, but I did about 5-6 days later.

Sell something to a "friend" for 99p (personal cheque not paypal - you void fees) and exactly one week later arrives your £10 voucher but you must pay via paypal - there is no minimum spend.

I had a £25 from eBay after I opened a secondary account and left it dormant for a while
Edited by: "zworld" 1st Aug 2016

Can someone post a link, even though its invite only sometimes I can accept them if I don't get the email. Thanks

Original Poster

joshp

Can someone post a link, even though its invite only sometimes I can … Can someone post a link, even though its invite only sometimes I can accept them if I don't get the email. Thanks

Sorry, every time I try to do it, it goes straight to my account
Post a comment
@
    Text