Groups

10 Ways [Facebook page]

Banned
    I am sure a lot of you will have heard of this page, but have you noticed they appear to nick 70-80% of "their" deals from here. They have taken several of mine without any recognition, and they are probably getting comission. Not much bugs me - but if someone is just copying and pasting mine and other people's hard work and potentially getting paid for it, it seems far from right.

7 Comments

Editor

http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

And many people here steal their deal's and from other deal sites

alanlukeb1

really, how so? What are the other sites...MSE perhaps?

Banned

Lol alot of things are taken from their page and posted here aswell (it's like modern word of mouth chinese whispers etc) many things are also taken from MSE or Student Money Saver or Ashleigh Money Saver or the hundreds of other sites/pages/twitter feeds/blogs out there and posted on HUKD or 10ways

Same as Save The Student deals, most lifted from here. With the added bonus of a pic of a smug looking Tom Cruise wanna-be called Jake!

Public domain, nothing you can do about it.

alanlukeb1

but if someone is just copying and pasting mine and other people's hard … but if someone is just copying and pasting mine and other people's hard work and potentially getting paid for it, it seems far from right.

Really, please tell me you are not that naive....or take drugs.

Welcome to HUKD....

Edited by: "Likely2" 3rd Dec 2014
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764433
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1020
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213630
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25101

See more discussions