Groups
    EXPIRED

10 X Comet Vouchers 10% - Expire at 4PM today (24/12/2009) - BE QUICK!

I have about another ten 10% Comet vouchers to giveaway. Please PM me if you want one?

They must be used by 4PM today which is when the vouchers expire!! Deliveries after Christmas, might be cutting it too fine for Click and Collect - as I think stores close at 4PM.

Priority will be given to members who have submitted more to the forum and not just joined up. One per member.

BE QUICK!!!

4 Comments

can i have one please, they still work by the way

[SIZE="5"]me [/SIZE] [SIZE="6"]me [/SIZE] [SIZE="7"]Me [/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]ME [/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]me [/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]ME [/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]Me [/SIZE] [SIZE="6"]mE [/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]me [/SIZE] [SIZE="6"]me [/SIZE] [SIZE="7"]Me [/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]ME [/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]me [/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]ME [/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]Me [/SIZE] [SIZE="6"]mE [/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]me [/SIZE] [SIZE="6"]me [/SIZE] [SIZE="7"]Me [/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]ME [/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]me [/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]ME [/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]Me [/SIZE] [SIZE="6"]mE [/SIZE] , [SIZE="4"] oooohhhhhh it's 10 past 5!!! uuurghhhhh[/SIZE] :w00t:
    :santa::santa::santa::santa:

If they still work now just be careful as they can cancel the order as per terms and conditions.

Worst case scenario though

i'd like one pls as i'm looking to buy a new fridge and freezer.thankyou:santa:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4972444
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!810
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764716
      4. GCSE Results day78

See more discussions