Groups

10 Years Younger

Nooooooooooo it's back the hell that is ten years younger i have no choice but watch the telly in my bedroom now! Who's with me on the hatred of this terrible program?

17 Comments

i was before when that other woman was on it. she was evil but now its mylene so ill just look over the my laptop now and again

my friends mum is on this series, she dont even look that different now, she was haggered before and now she doesnt look as haggered, she had her eyes done a face lift teeth done and a boob job i think and a haircut lol

Original Poster

masterruckus;4297351

i was before when that other woman was on it. she was evil but now its … i was before when that other woman was on it. she was evil but now its mylene so ill just look over the my laptop now and again

Sorry i don't know why but that Mylene really annoys me:x

I really wish I hadn't flicked over because I'm curious as to how that not so wrinkly woman is going to look any better without surgery. And if she looks dramatically different afterwards, I know what to put on my christmas list next year :-D

Original Poster

Charlie&Lola;4297441

I really wish I hadn't flicked over because I'm curious as to how that … I really wish I hadn't flicked over because I'm curious as to how that not so wrinkly woman is going to look any better without surgery. And if she looks dramatically different afterwards, I know what to put on my christmas list next year :-D

That me me laugh so much i fell of the bed:w00t:

mikebike;4297469

That me me laugh so much i fell of the bed:w00t:

Well that really wrinkly woman should have stopped you laughing right there - she's peeling her face off. Ewwwwww. Why oh why did I put this on, but I still can't turn over incase I miss some miracle anti ageing treatment. Damn that woman :-D

Original Poster

Charlie&Lola;4297517

Well that really wrinkly woman should have stopped you laughing right … Well that really wrinkly woman should have stopped you laughing right there - she's peeling her face off. Ewwwwww. Why oh why did I put this on, but I still can't turn over incase I miss some miracle anti ageing treatment. Damn that woman :-D

I just popped down to see the O/H and she is saying the same sort of thing:?

Mylene Klass hosts this now?

Original Poster

Mystx;4297593

Mylene Klass hosts this now?

Yes she does but by god she annoys me:x

Never seen it and never will. I hate even the idea behind it.

Have I missed something here??? Ok, so very wrinkly lady has gone and had her surgery and they've brought her back on and chucked some smart clothes on her and said 'what do you think' and she thinks she looks fantastic......

But her face is bright red and blotchy from that chemical peel and her mouth is still all puckered and wrinkled like a cats bum hole!!!! Seriously they don't leave her looking like that and say job done do they, otherwise even after the red on her face has faded, she'll look really stupid with a fairly smooth face and wrinkled old mouth :w00t:

panders to the worst kind of vanity and is a totally pathetic concept imho.

I could care less what age anyone thinks I am and wouldnt go through even the most basic procedure to look younger,why cant people just be happy with who they are instead of striving to conform to some standard set by stupid programmes like this and a million pointless magazines telling us how to look-loada nonsense!

mikebike;4297641

Yes she does but by god she annoys me:x

So from one annoying bint to another!

I don't watch this programme. It's all well and good for the women given the opportunity to look '10 years younger', but most couldn't afford this kind of treatment otherwise. Just gives rise to more insecurity amongst women by plugging that youthfulness and beauty is the only way to happiness in one's skin. So, I'm with you. It sucks... :-D

Original Poster

barky;4297781

panders to the worst kind of vanity and is a totally pathetic concept … panders to the worst kind of vanity and is a totally pathetic concept imho.I could care less what age anyone thinks I am and wouldnt go through even the most basic procedure to look younger,why cant people just be happy with who they are instead of striving to conform to some standard set by stupid programmes like this and a million pointless magazines telling us how to look-loada nonsense!

Look i may be wrong here but i assume you are the better side of 30?

mikebike;4297858

Look i may be wrong here but i assume you are the better side of 30?

47 m8.

Original Poster

barky;4297901

47 m8.

Really i just assumed that you hadn't got to the age that we look in the mirror and go...........i feel old ,me i am 43

I sent her up Mike. I can't watch self concious women being butchered on the big TV downstairs. Too much oozing and detail :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764142
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2748
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917255
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846146

See more discussions