£100 Cashback Offer From Alliance-Leicester

5 replies
Found 27th Apr 2010
A Great Deal If You Have Not Previously Been A Customer

Premier Current Account A great bank account with added benefits for no monthly fee.
£100 cashback when you open and switch to a Premier Current Account using our Switching Service. Conditions apply.
0% EAR typical overdraft. No usage fees on arranged overdrafts for 12 months from when you open the account (new customers only). A usage fee of 50p a day (up to £5 a month) applies after that. Maximum overdraft limit is £2,000.
Free annual multi-trip European travel insurance worth up to £60 (upper age limit of 65 applies).
You must be over 21. Youll need to pay at least £500 every month into your bank account (or fees may apply).

5 Comments

go through Quidco for an extra £45.00 for opening a new premier account

Did this when the deal was around last time, and regretted it as they didn't have a fast transfer service between A&L and lloydstsb, which meant that I had to wait 3 working days for funds to hit either account when transferring money. This was a bit of a problem as I was being paid in my Lloydstsb account on the 27th, and my mortgage DD was coming out of my A&L account on the 1st , however after a couple of months the fast transfer service started and have had no problems since...

Had a couple of niggles with the switching service initially, but nothing major...

I got £50 with quidco too... it's £45 now.

to get your overdraft you have to be at least 15 days in credit for the last month that you apply or they give you no overdraft

Supermod

I would switch if they offered phone insurance.

magicjay1986;8471897

I would switch if they offered phone insurance.

They give you free annual multi trip insurance if you go away on holiday, which is quite good, I also agree with OP regarding delay in transferring funds. However, their customer service is very good and they answer the telephone very quickly, English call centre which is always a bonus.

The are a good bank now and I personally am glad I switched to them. Quido tracked no problem and got paid out promptly.

Hope this helps anyone who is in doubt of switching for the extra cash!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. amazon echo idiots guide57
    2. Laptop help33
    3. Camera lens55
    4. Whey protien625

See more discussions