100 day free trial mattress to borrow it?

Found 26th Feb
hi

so, I'm planning to move house in 2 months. before then, I have family coming to stay. I need a mattress but do not want to transport it to the new place (they get damaged etc).

so, can I get on these try mattresses like eve and simply return it after I've used it for my relatives then but one after I move? or am I a bad human being?

which trial mattress would you suggest for ease of return's?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
You want a company to give you a mattress on the assumption of a sale. you have no intention to buy.... just to borrow it and return .... yes, you are a bad human being.
14 Comments
You want a company to give you a mattress on the assumption of a sale. you have no intention to buy.... just to borrow it and return .... yes, you are a bad human being.
steve.t7 m ago

You want a company to give you a mattress on the assumption of a sale. you …You want a company to give you a mattress on the assumption of a sale. you have no intention to buy.... just to borrow it and return .... yes, you are a bad human being.

...and a cheapskate.
Still a good idea to be fair
steve.t18 m ago

You want a company to give you a mattress on the assumption of a sale. you …You want a company to give you a mattress on the assumption of a sale. you have no intention to buy.... just to borrow it and return .... yes, you are a bad human being.

+1
Fast forward to the future: Probably why my trial one smelled of onions. Beginning to think the last person must have been sweating like an onion.
Your should read terms and conditions of any mattress quality sleep or return...

They will have various clauses on return condition and no doubt most will be that you can return only based on a quality or comfort of sleep issue. While also stating that they will give a credit towards another of their products, not a refund
Eve, Simba et al will give you a full refund and pick the mattress up as well. Just double check the T&Cs beforehand though
Original Poster
steve.t1 h, 22 m ago

Give people the means to exploit something and they will, that's human nature.

Just as if Amazon and apple utilise totally legal tax loopholes. Can consumers not do the same?
smellyonion3 m ago

Give people the means to exploit something and they will, that's human …Give people the means to exploit something and they will, that's human nature.Just as if Amazon and apple utilise totally legal tax loopholes. Can consumers not do the same?

Still makes you scummy, however you try to spin it.
Can't you just get a cheap air bed? If someone spills a cup of tea on it you could end up with a mattress you don't want
Original Poster
BarmyBulldog20 m ago

Still makes you scummy, however you try to spin it.

Thinking about using it once for each company. Think that I'll last 2 years.

Ya jelly?
Pick a cheap one up from Gumtree or look to see if someone is giving away a free mattress
+1
Edited by: "regretful1" 27th Feb
smellyonion14 h, 6 m ago

Give people the means to exploit something and they will, that's human …Give people the means to exploit something and they will, that's human nature.Just as if Amazon and apple utilise totally legal tax loopholes. Can consumers not do the same?

An eye for an eye? Oh yeah, that always turns out well.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants